(*27*)

Recap: "tummy ache"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

The brunette woke up to the door being knocked upon rapidly, yelling and screams and to a shirtless Daniel buttoning up his shirt, leaving the top 3 open, with hair still wet from a shower. "Whats going on?" She asked, sitting up, her legs on display as the sheets moved off and Daniel's eyes traced down her body before snapping upto her eyes and her quirked eyebrows.

"I don't know, i showered and im changing and theres rapid knocks, and Jack yelled for me to come down, thats all i know" Daniel shrugged and Rebecca shrugged before getting up and stretching. 

Daniel turned around, doing his hair now, his eyes snapping to her frequently, before frowning as he turned and walked to her. "Whats that?" He asked and she frowned. "Whats what?" Rebecca frowned and Daniel pulled out a leaf from her hair.

"Why do you have a leaf in your hair?" Daniel frowned and Rebecca kept her cool. "I don't know, i didn't go out anywhere, you saw i was asleep" She asked, and Daniel stepped closer, she stood her ground however as he pulled her closer harshly.

"Didn't you say you wanted to use the washroom? Who was it?" Daniel asked, hands gripping her hips tightly and Rebecca humorlessly chuckled. 

"You think i snuck out and that too to meet a guy?" She snorted and Daniel glared. "Explain the leaf then" Daniel growled and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't have to explain shit to you" She said and Daniel's hands went further south and gripped her ass causing her to bite her lip as she held the glare.

"Who. Was. It." Daniel asked and Rebecca wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him in closer. "No. One. I was asleep the whole time, you must've been dreaming" She said and before the fake blond could reply, a knock on the door rang out.

"Daniel hurry the fuck up, Chad's gonna trash things" Someone yelled and Daniel frowned. "We're talking about this later" Daniel said before moving back. Rebecca knew he wasn't convinced obviously, and she knew she had to act fast.

"Do you, do you not trust me?" She asked softly, her voice completely masked and she caught onto Daniel's arm. "Its not that i don't, but a lot of things are happening and everyones suspicious that its because of you, theres something about you" Daniel said.

"I literally knew nothing about the whole Mafia thing until you supposedly rescued me" Rebecca said, her tone unconsciously getting hard and Daniel walked back to her. He yanked her closer, before connecting their lips.

Having a mind of their own, Rebecca's hands wove themselves around his neck, fingers in his hair as his hands rested on her lower back. Lips moved against each other, Rebecca tilting her head to deepen it but Daniel pulled away. 

"I have to go down" He said, his tone surprised as he walked out of her grip and out the door, slamming the said door shut behind him. Rebecca licked her lips the slightest, before shaking her head as she walked into the bathroom.

A long shower ensured her leaving no spot of skin left unwashed and she got changed into a pair of white skinny distressed jeans and a black tank top, pulling on a white mesh see through crop top over it before leaving her hair in its natural waves. 

Putting on light makeup, she pulled on black and white doc martens before walking out with her phone tucked into her back pocket. Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed a toast before going out where there was clearly a huge riot going on.

"THERE SHE IS, SHE DID THIS AND SHES HAPPILY EATING TOAST NOW" Was the first thing she heard as she stepped out, freezing as someone threw something at her. "Whats going on-" Rebecca began, acting confused but a raging Chad cut her off.

"HE SAID HE WAS MEETING SOMEONE, IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT" Chad yelled, slapping her and Rebecca clenched her fingers as her toast dropped, her cheek not even stinging but her arm itching to punch him. 

A crack of bone was heard as Daniel punched Chad, knocking him back flat on his back before taking Rebecca's face in his hands. "You ok?" He asked and she nodded, looking at Chad who was laying on the ground groaning. 

Daniel's thumb traced over the cheek Chad had slapped, and Rebecca forced a tear to slip, knowing she had to show weakness although that was the weakest slap she'd ever felt. Daniel pulled her into a hug, absolute silence as he softly rubbed her back, Chad's groans the only thing heard.

"I want him down in the dungeons, cell 3" Daniel commanded and a bunch of people grabbed the groaning brunette and dragged him down to the prison type thing they had. "Your ok right? Sorry hes just mad" Daniel said and Rebecca nodded.

"He made me drop my toast though" Rebecca grumbled and Daniel chuckled, shaking his head and someone cleared their throat. "Right, ok border patrol was strong last night which means one of us killed Asher-" Daniel began but was interrupted by yelling.

"SADIES GONE"

_______________________________________

Hello there, long time no, uh read? Idk lmao

Anyways, sorry about the long long wait, i literally have 0 motivation for anything and everything rn, this itself was very, how do i say this, like I updated for the sake of updating without actually be hyping about it kinda thing but oh well.

But anywhore, fuck me and my mental health problems, how ya'll doing today? Felt like we need a moment to calm down from all the chaos everywhere :|

Idek what im doing anymore with my books, I have a hunch im only motivated for this book cuz of the ending im planning aha oopsies.

I gave ya'll a lil kiss part cuz uk, ya'll deserve it after all the bullshit i do called writing and failing at that shit too :)

Im also simping for Machine Gun Kelly for absolutely no reason, uh so like dont mind me- (yesh ik im almost 16 yrs younger to him but hey, age is a number and jails just a room 😌)

But love you guys!💕

Toodle-Doo!❤