(*18*)

Recap: "Norman"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Da︎niel▪︎

Daniel stumbled back, his face paling quickly. Rebecca's eyes widened, leading him to the beds arranged, making him sit down on one of them. "Daniel?" Jonah asked worriedly, but Daniel was sweating.

"He isn't in a condition to answer, hes hyperventilating" Rebecca answered, Daniel's eyes having black spots dance as his body started shaking. "Ya'll go do some shit like in the movies, secure the perimeter or some shit" Rebecca told them, groaning and the other boys' eyes widened as they rushed out to do that.

"Shush deep breaths Dani" She whispered, trying to help him out as she wet a cloth. She walked over, dabbing his sweaty face as his breaths shortened. "Talk to me Daniel" He heard her ask, but his mind was blanking out.

His chest was feeling heavy, his breath was quicker and shorter, his head feeling light. "Daniel, I need you to breath, slowly, in and out" Rebecca instructed him but he couldn't, his body was shaking.

He felt Rebecca wrap her arms around him, his head on her stomach as she stood in between his legs. He slowly raised his arms, wrapping them around her waist, still shaking as he sweated bullets.

Rebecca handed him a paper bag, instructing him to blow into it, Daniel following her instructions knowing she was trained in this. He felt her run her hands through his hair, slowly calming him as his body stopped shaking.

His breath was slowly returning back to normal, once the pressure lifted off his chest, he stopped breathing into the bag. "You need to lay down" Rebecca told him softly, but he shook his head, holding onto her.

Her perfume wafted up his nose, however it was mild, not repelling rather attractive. The smell of cinnamon and lemon, with a tinge of vanilla making him drowsy but in a good way. "Please lay down Daniel, you'll feel better" He heard her whisper.

He knew what he was going to ask was wrong, but he did it anyway. "Lay with me?" He whispered, looking up into her eyes, cerulean meeting aquamarine.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Daniel..." The brunette trailed off, looking down at the oh so famous gang leader, a mere little boy in her arms right now. "Please" He croaked out, and despite what Rebecca had told herself before, she sighed, nodding.

Daniel lay down, Rebecca hesitantly crawling in after. He wrapped his arms around her as he laid his head on her shoulder, Rebecca's arms placing themselves around his neck, her back against the bed as he laid practically on her.

They lay in silence, on the hospital bed, them inhaling and exhaling being the only sound. His hands were on her bare waist, but that had happened before, he had seen her in thinner clothes too.

Her hands were slowly running through his hair, her nails lightly scraping against his scalp. She remembered how Archer loved it when she did that, but oh well.

Time passed, as she dwelled in her thoughts. Daniel had fallen asleep, his breathing even. Rebecca realized how peaceful he looked, no stress wrinkles.

His face was plain, angelic even, his eyelids hiding the ocean blue behind them. His blond hair was brown at the roots, a messy hairstyle she guessed, but she had also contributed by running her fingers through it.

The door opened, and Indigo walked in, her eyes landing on Rebecca and Daniel cuddled up. "He likes you" Indigo whispered and Rebecca shook her head. "He doesn't-" She began but her best friend cut her off.

"You know he does, he's trying to keep you safe, if people spot you guys together again, your lifes gonna be at threat" Indigo said and Rebecca frowned. "becca he doesn't know, he thinks your a normal girl" Indigo sighed.

"Theres no one other than people in this gang who've seen you guys together, but almost the whole underworld knows, which means theres a mole but Rebecca you need to be just Rebecca, not the ruthless one you've been trained to be" Indigo said. 

"Thats what I am being" Rebecca said but Indigo shook her head. "That punch, no slip ups again please, its gonna be terrifying if people find out. Daniel thinks striking a deal with The Red Queen can make the gang powerful" Indigo said.

"And that is true, we'll be the most feared gang, what he doesn't realize is her hearts already with him" Indigo continued. "No-" Rebecca began but Indigo shook her head. "You need to stop Becca, let loose, live your life, you haven't had a relationship in your whole life because you were too focused on other shit" Indigo scolded her.

"i-" Rebecca began, trying to argue but Daniel lightly shifted in her arms. He cuddled further into her, bringing her closer before he fell asleep again. "See" Indigo whispered and Rebecca's eyes trained on him before exhaling.

"Indigo, you know I can't, I was trained since we moved to America, since I was 2, when I was supposed to be playing and laughing. You can't expect me to let all that go in a second" Rebecca mumbled.

"And yet your here, cuddling the gang leader whos the chief for America's crime, yeah ok sure" Indigo said and Rebecca frowned. "Hold up, what" She mumbled and Indigo winced. 

"Right, I'm guessing he never told you, Uh Mr.Hendle made up that system a few years back, our gang is the head, and since Daniel's the leader, it makes him very powerful. Definetly not as powerful as you, but maybe an inch difference or so" Indigo shrugged and Rebecca raised her eyebrows, a snicker escaping her mouth.

"Daniel!" Came a yell and Rebeccas eyes furrowed as almost everyone ran in. "Dan- OH-" Jack froze, blinking. "Thats new" Corbyn mumbled while the other girls merely smirked, Rebecca glaring at them.

"He had a whole ass hyperventilating episode and you guys are seriously going to stare at him sleeping?" Rebecca asked and Zach giggled. "No we're watching you guys cuddle, Daniel doesn't cuddle, he doesn't do girls" Zach said.

"That makes him sound gay dipshit, hes not though, Rebecca can still have his kids" Emma groaned, smacking him, making him wince. Daniel shifted again, before Rebecca felt his eyelashes brush against her skin as he opened his eyes. He yawned lightly, snuggling into her like a little kid making her chuckle.

"Daniel you need to get up" Rebecca said and he shook his head. "No your comfy" He mumbled, his hot breath ghosting her neck. "You and your gang leader ass needs to get up because their making fun of me" Rebecca said and Daniel finally shifted to see his, friends I guess you could call them, groaning at their smirks.

"Ok in all seriousness, its confirmed" Jonah said and Daniel frowned, rolling back and cuddling into Rebecca again who groaned. "Whats confirmed" Daniel grumbled, grabbing Rebecca's hands and placing them on his head, her groaning again as she complied.

"Who hes after, The Rose Slasher" Corbyn grumbled and Daniel sat up quickly, his face serious. "Whos that?" Rebecca asked and Daniel shook his head at her. "Who is it?" Daniel asked. "You Daniel, but his main target to crumble you" Jack trailed off, their eyes averting to Rebecca.

"Its Rebecca" 

__________________________________________

Ehe, Its still the beginning, trust me-

Also, ik I said i'd double update but I got carried away with something else so ehe oops-

UH THE LOAD OF SHIT WE GOT TODAY, THIS IS NOT OK, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT OK, I AM NOT OK, THEY REALLY BE HANGING WITH JEFF TOO MUCH TO CLOWN US LIKE THAT-

Anyways, I had a whole kiss planned out, but I deleted it cuz I wanna drag it longer ehe

But I still love you guys!💕

Toodle-Doo!❤