(*20*)

Recap: "Whats wrong?"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Nothing" She said, averting her eyes and Daniel narrowed his eyes. "Rebecca-" He began but she glared at him. "You don't tell me anything, why do I need to tell you? I'm simply your plaything aren't I?" She spat and Daniel looked taken aback.

"First off, don't speak to me like that, and second, Its for your safety-" Daniel said but Rebecca cut him off again. "If being kept in the dark is safety, I'd rather get kidnapped" She spat and Daniel's jaw dropped.

"You don't mean that babydoll, take it back right now" He growled, pressing her against the wall. "I do, your a shitty gangleader—" Rebecca spat but before she could finish her sentence, Daniel's lips landed on hers.

Her eyes widened in shock as her entire body froze for few seconds as she comprehended on what was happening before kissing back.

His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her body closer to his as his thumb rubbed against her bare skin, her fingers getting tangled into his blonde hair, tugging it the slightest as he let out a throaty groan.

As the kiss deepened, Daniel licked her bottom lip, asking for entry, Rebecca still angry as she denied him. However, that resulted in Daniel moving his hands to her ass, squeezing making her gasp.

His tongue smoothly slid in, dancing with hers for domination. Rebecca groaned as she lost the battle, moving one of her hands down his chest.

His tongue licked every inch of her mouth, like she was something who's taste he couldn't get enough of. Daniel's hands gripped her bare waist hard, the brunette letting out a whimper against his lips, him smirking. 

Daniel pressed her harder against the wall, moving his kisses down to her jawline. Nipping and sucking, Rebecca arched her back against him, making their chests touch. "D-Daniel" she whimpered as he bit down on her collarbone, his lips forming a smirk.

"yes babydoll" He whispered, his breath hot on her neck as he nipped, grazing the already forming mark with his teeth. "S-Stop" She stuttered, making him chuckle.

"Really want me to do that princess?" Daniel whispered, moving lower making Rebecca grip his hair harder. "Daniel..." She breathed out heavily as his lips traced the top of her cleavage showing.

Rebecca shivered and it had nothing to do with the cold and everything to do with Daniel's tongue darting out to soothe the bruise he had made when he had bitten down.

"I told you sweetheart, the moment my lips touch your skin, you'll be begging me not to stop" Daniel moved back up, whispering into her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe. 

Before Rebecca could reply, she was saved by a knock on the door, and Daniel pulled away to look at her. Their lips were swollen, hair a mess, Rebecca's neck and shoulders littered with love bites.

"I like your look" Daniel smirked and she rolled her eyes, grabbing her flannel and wearing it. She left the bottom ends unbuttoned, grabbing both sides to tie them into a knot.

"Doctor yet fashionable" Daniel said and she shrugged. "So you aren't gonna talk to me?" Daniel asked and Rebecca smirked. "Your gonna fail" Daniel chuckled, and Rebecca kept the smirk on her face.

"Watch me" she whispered sexily, brushing her lips on his before running her hands through her hair before walking out, throwing a wink at Daniel.

▪︎Daniel▪︎

Daniel chuckled to himself, shaking his head to clear the thoughts swarming. He walked out of the mini clinic, and over to his office, knowing he had a lot of paperwork to do.

Daniel groaned a few hours later, yanking at his hair. He had got nothing done, his mind completely distracted. He remembered Oliver, he knew the boy was right.

Oliver's girlfriend, Andrea was taken, and Daniel knew what was going to happen. It was the same result as the past 2 girls, he wondered why she still got taken even after security was tightened.

He figured it might be the same person ratting stuff about him and Rebecca. Rebecca...her name put a small smile on her face. He shook his head, before beginning to work again.

10pm found Daniel in bed, tossing and turning. He had gotten no work done, a certain brunette invading his thoughts. His mind envisioned her perfectly, the red highlights, the aquamarine eyes, the pink cupid lips.

He rolled his eyes at himself, knowing as a gang leader he had a boundary and he wasn't to overstep it. After all, what had happened to Ellie and his mom left him shattered enough.

He rolled over, ready to close his eyes and hopefully fall asleep, when he heard a loud scream. Jumping up, he ran towards the door, sprinting out into the hallway to see Rebecca's door ajar, while Indigo and Jonah's, Emma and Zach's doors opened after for the other pairs had gone on a date.

Daniel ran in to see her deathly pale, sweating bullets against a wall, looking at the balcony and he turned just in time to see a figure with a black coat jump off. 

"Check how he got up, and tell the guards I want a word with them first thing in the morning" Daniel growled, and the four ran off to do exactly so. Daniel walked to Rebecca, enveloping her in a hug 

"Hey your fine" Daniel whispered, pressing a kiss on her forehead as she was shaking. "Come on, you can't sleep here" Daniel whispered and Rebecca just clenched his tshirt harder, pressing her face into his chest.

"Your okay" Daniel whispered, swaying them gently, his eyed scanning the dropped knife, another gift box and the broken glass. "Rebecca?" He softly asked and she finally looked up at him, eyes wide in fear.

"What happened?"

_______________________________________

Hehe.

First off, sorry for not posting in ages, my laptop was broken smh. It still is, which is one of the reasons I won't be posting tonight or tomorrow, idk about next week too smh

I also wanna apologize about the message in the previous chapter, Im so so so sorry if I came off as rude or mean, I didn't mean too. I was merely frustrated with myself that I couldn't get the intended effect of Rebecca actually being all innocent across, and Im so sorry I took it out on u guys, so so sorry :(

Ik I made Rebecca completely go " innocent girl" because the fear is real, she ain't acting, ya'll will see 😁

Uhm Raniel having a whole ass makout which took 500 words outta the 1k chap <> (me being confused 😃)

Love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!❤