(*25*)

Recap: "Your just his plaything"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Wrapping a towel around herself, she realized the little bite marks dotting her neck were very much dark and visible and groaned, although she shouldn't be complaining, she had liked it. Seeing someone shot down in front of her, she realized how many people would have felt, especially that older couple who had sobbed for her husband.

She doesn't really remember her victims, she was trained to forget, to not feel remorse, but why did she wanna apologize now? She probably should stop, she could feel her assassin side coming out, wanting to destroy the small amount of humanity she had gathered.

The small amount of chivalry, the tiny part of her that wanted a normal life, she hated having being born into the Mafia, especially one of the strongest that time, she just wanted a normal life.

But she knew there was no going back now, she had to train better, in case anything happened. And thats exactly what she would do, she knew it was a matter of time before she slipped, and considering the relationship between her and Daniel, he would end up knowing.

Well she wouldn't exactly call it a relationship, she had no idea what they were or what she meant to him, although he did say he wanted to make someone else jealous. But she remembered what her mom had told her before she had left, left her, left her dad, left the earth.

"Just wait darling, because time always reveals everything" She had told her and Rebecca couldn't agree more. She'd let it be whatever it was for now, whatever it would lead to, time would reveal.

She used concealer to cover the dark hickeys up, before dressing herself in short white shorts and a cropped blue and pink checkered flannel. Throwing on a pair of sandals, she finished up her makeup and walked out.

She walked down to see Daniel typing something on his phone, waiting for her. She also noticed Harper all over him and rolled her eyes, the sight annoying her although he wasn't even paying attention to her.

It was quite a sad trait of hers, the possessiveness and jealously, although she was good at hiding it, it didn't do much to her inner feelings. She walked upto the pair and Daniel looked up, scanning her and licking his lips and he grinned her. 

"Hi, ready to go?" He asked her and she nodded, throwing a small smirk at the redhead who was glaring daggers at her as Daniel grabbed her hand and led her to the basement. "I saw that by the way, the smirk" Daniel chuckled and she grinned.

"If i'm 'yours' now, then your mine, because thats how it works pretty boy" Rebecca said as Daniel led her to the garage, her eyes lighting up at the rows upon rows of vehicles in there. Her arms itched to take the Harley or the Hennessey Venom parked at the end but she held herself back as Daniel led her to a black Range Rover.

"Its a nice car" She said and Daniel chuckled. "I saw you eying the Hennessey, i'll let you take it out sometime, the Harley isn't mine though, your gonna have to ask Emma" Daniel said as he started the car and Rebecca grinned, as Daniel pulled out of the garage.

She let her head rest against the window, Daniel's hand on her thigh as he drove and she felt as ease. Soft music played as they drove and Rebecca realized that she had indeed caught feelings. And oh how she hated it.

------

It had been around a month since she had gotten the tattoo, and she wouldn't lie but say that she was loving how everyone scurried away once their eyes landed on the tattoo that mimicked Daniel's.

It was a serpent, wrapped around a sword, the snake stating the gang name and the sword showing the fact that Daniel was the leader. Rebecca however was allowed to get a rose vine wrapped along with the serpent, just to make it more personalized.

It was currently 1:45 in the night, and Rebecca was still awake, while Daniel slept soundly, cuddled into her with his arms around her, holding her close.

The pair had gotten closer and honestly, at this rate if Daniel asked her out she wouldn't say no, rather a big yes. But she has other problems to worry about right now, for example the note she had gotten earlier that day.

And so as her phone lit up showing the time, she slowly slipped out of bed, Daniel groaning lightly. "I'm gonna use the washroom, I'll be back soon" She whispered, kissing his head as he cuddled into her pillow, knowing the note stated she had to come alone.

What scared her however was what the note said, and so she slipped out of the house, walking into the forest at 2 in the morning, in one of Daniel's hoodie and shorts that gave her chills from the cool night air.

But all that lingered in her mind was that one particular sentence on the letter.

'I know who you are'

____________________________________

I'm extremely sorry for not updating in like a week, I'm stupid af ik. My mental health's been so bad, to those who follow me know the amount of shit I posted on my announcements regarding that lmao.

Anyways, when I said shit was going down, it didn't necessarily mean Raniel ok 😌

Also Rebecca's tattoo is like Daniel's which is the one on the right, but hers has the rose vine on the left also wrapped with the snake, I couldn't find a proper pic like that aha.

Anyways, I may update again this week, hopefully I have the motivation ehe. 

How exactly are we feeling about Rebecca having feelings for Daniel? I honestly gave ya'll so much Raniel content, and its almost like they already dating so this book ain't even that dramatic anymore smh

But love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️