(*41*)

Recap: "Did everything for love"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"IF YOU HADN'T DISTURBED ME, WE WOULDN'T HAVE LOST A VALUABLE ASSET TODAY" Daniel yelled at his siblings who shifted uncomfortably.  A knock echoed on the door and Daniel frustratedly yelled a "come in", the door opening to show Winter standing there.

"Dani im bored, can we watch a movie" She asked, and Christian looked up, his eyes widening at the young girl and looking back at Daniel who caught his eye and rolled his eyes before nodding. "Not now pumpkin, maybe later? What about Rebecca or Zach?" He asked her, moving closer and his voice softening.

"Well Becky's getting ready, she has this pretty dress hung up and emmy and all are helping her. But i never asked Zachy, let me go." The brumette told him, walking out before walking back in and beckoning him closer.

"Are you going on a date with Becky?" Winter asked him and Daniel chuckled. "Not exactly pumpkin, its like a ball for work" He told her and the young girl gasped.

"Like the one Cinderella goes to? Can i come?" She asked and Daniel took her small hands in his. "Its for adults only baby, but i promise i'll take you on one someday ok?" He told her and she nodded.

"Also Becky told me not to tell you, but she looks really pretty and shes scared you might not like her dress" Winter whispered to him although everyone in the room could hear it and she pressed her finger against her lip in a 'shh' motion before running out giggling.

Daniel chuckled, shaking his head before standing up from being crouched, turning to his siblings. "She never asks about her parents?" Christian asked and Daniel looked at him.

"She thought i was her dad till she was 5, found out the truth when she overheard me and Rebecca talking about how her schoolings gonna go. She doesn't mind that your not in her life because she never knew you, and she has me and Rebecca as stand in parents if she ever needs help" Daniel told him.

"She looks more and more like her mom though" Anna commented and Daniel shrugged. "Shes happy and shes safe and thats all i care about, not her asshole dad who left her. You can make yourself comfortable in the guest bedrooms, i have a party to get ready for" He told them before walking out.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Does it maybe not suit me, I mean-" the brunette began and Indigo sighed loudly. "For the millionth time since you saw this dress, i promise it looks wonderful on you" Chicago told her as she twisted her hair into an updo.

"But what if Daniel doesn't like it" She asked, Emma tutting at her as she painted her nails. "Well tell him to suck it up then" She said and Kenzie stopped the eyeshadow, smacking Emma before going back to her job.

"Hes gonna love it I promise" Kenzie told her brunette, applying lipstick before moving away. "I also don't get why you guys are getting me ready like i dont know how to do it myself" She said and was met with shrugs and "You'd come out with minimal makeup, we want you to look prettyy"

As Rebecca pulled on her 4 inch heels so she was somewhat close to Daniel's height, a knock echoed on the door and she sent a nervous look at the other girls before walking over and opening the door to see Daniel in an all black, 3 piece suit, blond hair slicked into a side part and she saw his eyes widen as he looked her up and down.

Her red long sleeve low v neck gown was cinched at the waist with a black silk ribbon, the lower part ever so lightly flaring outward with a thigh high slit. Her feet were clad in black heeled pumps, hair in a complicated updo, her lips a similar shade of red to her dress.

"You look- Wow" Her fiancé breathed out and she chuckled. "You look very handsome" She complimented him, taking his hand and stepping out. "Damn Rebeccaaa" She heard Jack holler and giggled, smiling at Daniel's look of pure love.

"I love you" He told her and she smiled, softly kissing him. "I love you more" She whispered and he laughed. "Sure, whatever makes you happy love" He told her, before Indigo interrupted with a cough. 

"Your ride's here , be careful there" She instructed them in a way that was not unlike that of a mother and they nodded. Few minutes later found them in the Lamborghini Daniel had insisted on taking, his hand on her thigh and her texting someone with a small smile on her face.

Daniel suddenly hit the brakes, cussing someone out and Rebecca looked up at him questioningly. "You ok?" She asked softly, reaching over and placing her hand on his thigh and he nodded. "Some idiot switched lanes without indicators" He grumbled and she chuckled, letting him drive in silence till they finally reached their destination.

They got out, Daniel handing the keys to the valet who smiled at them with a nod, before Daniel placed his hand on her waist, leading them up gently. "Rebecca?" He asked as their names got checked for on the list by the bodyguard.

"Yea?" She asked, looking up at him, confused at her first name coming out of his mouth, his eyes swirling with a bunch of emotions and for the first time in ages, she couldn't decipher what he was feeling.

"I really love you"

_____________________________________________

Well✨

Nawt me gearing up for more drama, i advice ya'll do the same 😈

And a look into what Rebecca and Daniel's clothes looked like :-

Its pretty ik, imagine Daniel in a suit like that *dies*

But anyways, Love you guys! 💕

Toodle-Doo! ❤