Prologue

Pitch black darkness but she was used to it. Lonely and silent nights, she was used to it. Standing in a dark alleyway with only a dying human for company, She was used to it. Silent except for the whimpers of her victim, she was used to it.

Glancing down at her watch, she noted the time to be 4:10 am. Well, she should be done by 4:20 then. Walking closer to the whimpering and bleeding victim, she squatted down. Her face half covered with a blood red silk mask, she smiled at the withering guy on the floor.

"Well well Mr.Screel. Not so commanding now are you?" She let him hear her voice, said Mr.Screel letting out a whimper at the silky and even seductive voice. Her hair flowed freely behind her, the chocolate brown locks having blood red highlights in them. It was clear from this that she really liked the dark colour of blood, considering the red earrings, the red belt, and the most freaky thing, The red colour of her eye which were probably contacts.

"Please. Let me go. I'll give you everything you want. Anything-" He said, only to get shushed by the girl in all black. "Shush love. Don't stress yourself out darling" her smooth voice rang in his ears, as she gestured to his bleeding wrists. "After all, you got yourself into this mess" She whispered in his ear, her warm breath a contrast to the cold chilly air, making him shiver.

"Who are you? What do you want?!" He yelled. "Oh I'm sure you know who I am. What I want? It's simple. I need justice. Justice for the boy you killed by blowing him up" The girl spoke, trailing her fingers up his skinny arms, letting them rest at his shoulders.

"I- I didn't want to. He forced me. The boys dad" Mr.Screel whimpered and the girl cracked a smile. "Oh but I'm not being forced to do this. It's merely a simple thing of want. You'd know all about want wouldn't you? After all, it was your blond slut that your fucking behind your wife's back that told me you'd drive past here after your appointment with her" the young brunette cackled.

"Let me go! I'm a mafia leader, did you know?" Mr.Screel spat at her, who dodged his flying saliva. "Oh love. Of course. I'm part of the underworld too. I know you know who I am love. Think" She smirked and Mr.Screel's eyes widened with recognition. The girl merely smirked, her full pink lips curving into a pout as she pulled a knife out of her pocket.

"Well, its time. Say goodbye" She whispered before, unexpectedly pulling a gun out and putting a few bullets through his head using the silencer. Grabbing her knife, she carved her symbol into his arm, her ruthless heart jumping with glee at the perfectly executed and finished plan.

And as she walked out the alley with a satisfied smirk on her face, she glanced at her watch to see it exactly 4:20. She let herself remember his last words, not goodbye but however the same like every of her other victims.

"The Mafia's Red Queen"

------------------------------------------------

The prologue SCREEEE. As you can tell, I'm very excited.

I have a few things planned for this book, AHA. Any of ya'll think Mr.Screel's a bitch? Oop-

Lemme know ur thoughts in the comments! I actually had a longer prologue but oh well!

Any of ya'll scared from the red eye shit? It looks like that:-

 Also the symbol that she craves into his skin. Its sorta like the death mark for the potterheads. It looks like:-

Yes, I did it myself

Yes, I did it myself. Seriously looks like some 5 year old's drawing but I was using a laptop so it was hard, oKaY? The red is the outline on how she craves it into the skin. The black is just to help you visualise better :)

I spent over an hour on it. It even looks like a razor from one angle, LMAO. Tell me how it is. I'd say MASTERPIECE. (Btw, The blobs on the crown are supposed to be blood drops I- o_o)

I feel like a clown after the art🤡

But I love you guys so muchh!❤❤

Toodle-Doo!💕💕