(*23*)

Recap: "Andrea's body"

TW/ detailed/graphic description of gruesome stuff

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"If its anything like before, you shouldn't come, its gonna be gruesome" Daniel told her as they walked into the forest. "I've dissected bodies before, I can take it" She told him, looking at the fake blond.

Daniel grabbed her, pulling her into him and she frowned. "Why's you do that" she asked and he nodded his head, making her look to see a tree in front of where she had previously been walking.

"Oh, thanks" She said, sounding rather bland as she moved from his grip and walked forward. She hated what she had to do, but she knew this was the best, for her to atleast feel content with herself.

Then why did she feel bad? Why did her heart disagree, why did her mind disagree? Daniel walked beside her, silent now, and she knew he had noticed the change in her voice and tone.

But he didn't say anything, probably because he didn't like her. He liked someone else, lucky girl she'd say, he gave nice cuddles too. She shrugged it off, she was trained to be a cold blooded assassin, cold she'd be.

Lost in her thoughts, she kept walking till she was pulled back. "Will you stop doing that?" She hissed and Daniel rolled his eyes. "I don't know where the fuck you got your attitude from but you better drop it before I do something about it" Daniel growled.

"Oh yeah? Whats your stupid ass gonna do?" Rebecca spat and Daniel spun her around, pushing her against a tree. "I'll fuck the attitude out of you" He growled, staring into her eyes to show that he meant it.

"Do it. Touch me I dare you" she spat and Daniel wrapped one of his hands around her neck. "Darling you never learn, your alone with me in the middle of a forest, at a crime scene. Even if you scream, and if someone heard it, they'd think its because you saw the body" Daniel laughed.

"And I can see your pretty little body likes this, I can see you resisting to throw your head back" Daniel said, grabbing one of her hands with his free one, dragging it down his naked upper body.

Rebecca curled her fingers so her nail dug into his skin and he smirked as he still held her hand glued to his abs. "You need to step up your defences love, this is just weak" He said, but he couldn't realize how much that affected Rebecca internally.

"Fuck you" she spat although her mind was riddled with self doubt, and Daniel chuckled. "I would let you, but we have a murder scene to check" Daniel grinned before leaning forward.

"If you want tho, in the future we can" he whispered teasingly, a mere inch space between their lips. He softly brushed his lips against hers before moving back, letting her go. 

Rebecca glared at him as she turned to the scene, however being taken aback quickly. "You better drop the attitude sweetheart" Daniel whispered again, wrapping his arms around her from the back.

"How are you so calm about this" Rebecca gestured to the scene displayed and Daniel shrugged, his chin on her shoulder. "Theres been too many attacks, I got used to it after the first 2 of them" He said and Rebecca unknowingly gripped at his hands.

He pressed a kiss to her collarbone before moving beside her, lacing their hands together, a large contrast to the sexual tension in the air before as he tugged her closer to the body.

"Dani don't" She couldn't help the way her voice sounded smaller, and Daniel stepped back, pulling her into a hug, knowing how this could affect anyone.

Rebecca's eyes took in the small clearing, and it would have been beautiful, if not for the crime scene it had been transformed into. Andrea's body lay on the floor, pale and blue, as if she'd been dead for hours on end already.

Her body was left in her undergarments, containing slashes and cuts. Her thighs, mainly her inner side had been scratched and run over with a blade over and over, ruthless fury evident.

Her ankles were twisted at an odd angle, her fingernails missing. Rebecca's eyes caught onto the diamond ring on her finger and her eyes widened when she realized Oliver and Andrea had been engaged.

She still kept analyzing, Daniel holding her as he did the same. Rebecca painfully dragged her eyes further, noticing the same type of slashes on Andrea's breasts as well, albeit the cuts deeper. 

What made Rebecca turn and bury her head in Daniel's neck was the detachment of Andrea's body and head. The necklace she had worn was hanging off halfway, soaked in dried blood.

The rim of her neck was completely red unlike the pale skin on the rest of the body other than where she had been incised at haphazardly, for those had the dried red substance coated on them too.

Andrea's head sat a few feet apart, her light brown eyes wide in shock, terror and pain. Her blond hair was soaked in dried blood, already crisp and breaking into pieces.

Her face bore the same gashes, a once gorgeous girl reduced to a mere test subject for fury and rage.  "We should cover her up" Rebecca voiced and Daniel nodded as Rebecca used Daniel's tshirt she'd been wearing to cover both detached parts of the body up.

"How many before?" Rebecca asked, but froze when she heard Daniel's answer, a number she hadn't been expecting, a number that upon her reaction, Daniel pulled her into a hug again.

"Thirteen"

______________________________________

Told ya'll everything just got interesting 🤪

Nawt me re-publishing this the day after cuz i realized I revealed something which wasn't to be told yet 👁👄👁🔫

I edited it tho, hopefully the people already having read don't remember🤪

Raniel is like, honestly idek anymore lmao, that whole "i'll fuck the attitude outta you" scene was unplanned but we stan Hailey for doing it 👁👄👁 (cuz it was hot duh)

Anywhore, uhm I hope ya'll made it thru that graphic shit I wrote, Im shaken myself (and xtra scared of myself lesgo 🥰

Fun fact, wattpad crashed and I thought I lost 1k words of writing 😍, didn't tho gladly

Me having motivation and may double update >>>>

But love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️