(*8*)

Recap: "Let's order the things"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Why do you need blood bags. Your not a vampire" Daniel said, scratching his head and Rebecca laughed. "If a patient goes through hypovolemic shock, we have to pump blood back in so he doesn't die" Rebecca explained and Daniel frowned.

"What the fuck is hypo-whatever" Daniel asked and Rebecca giggled. "Hypovolemic shock is when someone looses too much blood and thus their heart can't pump the required blood so many of their organs may stop working" Rebecca said and Daniel groaned.

"Well why didn't you just say so?" He asked and Rebecca shook her head, an amused smile on her face. The door suddenly opened and Emma walked in, an i-pad in her hands.

"Daniel that guy who got arrested was an assassin so he comes under me. He apparently got himself caught purposely, what do we do? Oh and hi Becca. I can call you that right?" Emma asked and Rebecca smiled.

"Sure! I always thought Rebecca was too long" she said and Emma laughed.  "Where is he now" Daniel asked and Emma replied with "dungeon".

"Alright keep him chained. I'll be there after finishing the ordering" Daniel said and Emma nodded, winking at Rebecca who flushed. "Dungeons?" Rebecca questioned and Daniel looked at her, the blue eyes captivating.

"Like a prison actually. Its in the second basement. I can show you when we look at the house. You gotta be familar" Daniel said and Rebecca nodded. They finished ordering soon and Daniel led her out.

"So like I said, the third and final floor is the bedrooms. Second floor is offices, this one is yours and you can look later" Daniel said pointing to a door when they reached the second floor.

"The ground level is the lounge, kitchen and dining area. The first basement is the garage" Daniel said, chuckling at Rebecca as she stared at the rows of cars arranged.

"And the dungeons" he said, pushing the second last button on the elevator panel. The door opened and Rebecca's eyes widened at the sight. Even un Rebecca's old gang was there nothing like this.

The pair stepped out and Rebecca was immediately hit with cold air, the gray walls providing no warmth and were split apart with iron doors and windows to see who was inside.

Rebecca was still in Daniel's leather jacket but it wasn't really helping. The first few cells had a bed and the people looked properly nourished. But as they moved in further, Rebecca noticed no beds or not even proper clothing.

 Many people were chained up with iron chains but some were left normal, though they were on the floor, thin as a stick. "They need nutrition Daniel. Their body can't function well, why would you do this" Rebecca gasped at a thin, bald man laying shirtless on the ground.

 "Rebecca look at me" Daniel said, as he pulled her closer to the window. "They can't see us, its a one way glass. Rebecca I said look at me" Daniel said sternly and Rebecca tore her gaze away from the man.

"Rebecca they are here for a reason. You saw how you were welcomed into this gang, the only thing left is for you to get the gang tattoo but that's not the point. Do you know what he did? He almost killed one of our gang's pregnant women cause she wouldn't sleep with him and that is insanely disgusting. But because of him forcing her and us not reaching in time, the poor girl suffered a miscarriage. Now tell me Rebecca. Is this fine or not" Daniel said and Rebecca looked at Daniel.

"B-But" Rebecca stuttered and Daniel repeated his question. "Yes or no Rebecca" he asked and Rebecca sighed.  "Yes" she whispered and Daniel pulled her into a hug.

"I know your new to this but we don't treat anyone unfairly" Daniel said and Rebecca nodded. "Now come on, we got a guy to see" Daniel said, leading her further in. "How long is this" Rebecca asked and Daniel grinned.

"Built underground so it streches for about a mile" Daniel told her and Rebecca nodded, but her eyes kept staying on the prisoners. Daniel stopped suddenly and pulled Rebecca back, her back against his front.

Rebecca opened her mouth but Daniel covered it with his hand, telling her to stay silent. Daniel pointed at a door and Rebecca focused properly, to see shadows moving below the door but this room had no windows to look into.

Daniel moved away from her, pressing a finger to his lips and tip toeing close to the door. Rebecca watched as something lightly clicked and the door handle lightly turned, the hallway silent. The door opened, and Rebecca caught the glimpse of a guy with red hair before Daniel stepped in front of him.

"Going somewhere?"

__________________________________________________

Cliffhanger, Ehe

I wrote like everything last night but the ending so here we go :)

I think this book will mostly have alternative updates, that is every two days because of my other books, I'm so sorryyy😔

But I love you guys so much!❤

Toodle-Doo!!❤