(*4*)

Recap: Again

⊙_________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

Daniel grabbed her hand, and tugged her along. They managed to get to the street, before shots were fired again. Screams were heard and Daniel mumbled a "Shit" before pulling out two silk black handkerchiefs. He tossed one to her, before tying it around his lower face and grabbed her hand after she finished hers and began running.

Like a scene out of a movie, they ran and shots were fired. Daniel fired some, but it was clear they were after both of them. Daniel turned a few sharp turns, before pulling Rebecca in a small gap between two buildings. A large poster sheet the same colour of the buildings covered the space, and they were pressed against each other, trying to regulate their breathing.

They were weaponless, Daniel's gun out of bullets and the idiot hadn't brought spare bullets.

Daniel pressed his palms against the wall behind Rebecca and noticing how she was struggling to breath, he pulled down the cloth covering her face and she breathed deeply. Daniel tried to bend his arm to pull down his, unable to do so due to the small space and sighed lightly. Rebecca reached up and pulled it down for him, and he nodded a 'thank you' at her.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Rebecca's hands were placed on Daniel's shoulder, her lips inches away from his neck. They heard footsteps and Rebecca's grip tightened and Daniel turned to her, raising an eyebrow. Rebecca shrugged and Daniel lightly shifted his foot, causing his leg to end up between Rebecca's legs making her glare at him.

Rebecca could feel his hard chest and abs against her front and she would be lying if she said she didn't get distracted. The footsteps got louder, and Daniel glanced down at Rebecca who looked at him scared. She wasn't really scared but she knew she was out of practise and if she did something, Daniel might find out she was the red queen.

They heard the footsteps stop close to them, and the both held their breaths. Daniel shifted one of his hands, so it was beside Rebecca's waist and Rebecca tried not to slap him. 'Stupid asscrack' she thought, not expecting Daniel to move his hands to her waist.

Rebecca glared at him and he rolled his eyes, grabbing something out of the pocket of his jacket. Rebecca raised her eyebrows, as he pulled out a bottle. He pulled her closer, and Rebecca frowned, but stayed still as Daniel held the bottle with one hand, his other wrapped around Rebecca.

And then, he shook it, before bending and rolling the glass bottle through the small crack under the poster sheet. Daniel got back up, his face extremely close to her but he seemed distracted as he half covered the both of them. Suddenly, there was a loud shattering sound and Daniel smirked before pulling Rebecca out of the alley.

Daniel quickly snapped a picture of the withering guy on the ground, holding his eyes. He then proceeded to pull Rebecca away, and grabbed her removed mask and led her to a hotel. "What are you doing" Rebecca frowned and Daniel sighed. "Calm yourself woman. We need to lay low until the evening, theres going to be cameras checking everywhere" Daniel said, before dusting himself off and walking to the reception.

Rebecca saw him exchange a few words with the girl behind the desk, quite visible he was flirting and signed something before grabbing a key card. He walked back, the cashier glaring at Rebecca as he led her to the elevator.

 Rebecca flopped onto the bed the moment they got in, while Daniel locked the door with the 'do not disturb' sign placed. He walked in a switched on the T.V, to the news channel where the reporter was announcing a load of bullshit, nothing tallying with what actually happened.

"Rebecca? I need to know if your coming with me after this. Because I can't have anyone pick us up until you agree or I'm gonna have to take you back and then leave" Daniel said, phone in hand and Rebecca looked at him, frowning.

'I can't go back. But he's paying me double and I need to pay my bills. But I promised I wouldn't kill anyone. I won't need to, its a doctor job' Rebecca thought to herself. "Rebecca?" Daniel waved his hands and Rebecca looked at him. "Your still paying me double right?" She asked and Daniel laughed.

"I'll pay you triple"

______________________________________________

Dani- 

Idek why I'm laughing. Think its finally time to call the mental hospital oop-

The other characters will be introduced soon, I promise. We might have a chapter or 2 in between tho :)

If anyones confused about the Rebecca or Daniel thing written with 2 squares, its the POV. But everything will be in 3rd Point of view, limited, unless changed, please bear in mind🙂

 (bear in mind Lmaoo 🐻🧸. Ok i def need help....)

I imagined Daniel saying "calm yourself woman" and Im laughing rn. I need help, HELP ME

But I love you guys so much!♥️

Toodle-Doo!♥️