(*13*)

Recap: 'What was going on'

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"I thought I banned you from entering the higher officials house" Daniel growled and Chad rolled his eyes. "I came to tell you we got a lead" Chad said and Daniel rolled his eyes.

"You should've reported to my office on the 2nd floor, what the fuck are you doing on the 3rd huh?" Daniel asked, his glare hard. "Told you already, I came here to check your girlfriend out, I must say, you really should think about sharing" Chad said.

His eyes trailed Rebecca's body as she walked out of the closet, her in black skinny jeans, a red cold shoulder top along with doc martens. The blouse was fitting, showing her curves as she walked over to Daniel and stood beside him quietly.

Daniel noticed the way she looked uncomfortable, and thus wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him so her back was shown at Chad.

This however didn't help as his eyes merely went to her ass and Daniel glared hard, moving his hand down to her ass making Rebecca mumble something lowly.

"Out. Go report to Corbyn, I can't deal with you now" Daniel growled and Chad rolled his eyes. "Watch it Seavey, I was supposed to be the leader not you" Chad spat and Daniel chuckled meanancingly.

"It was always me, my family ran the lineage, shut the fuck up and get out of my girlfriend's room" Daniel spat, Rebecca's eyes widening while her head was in his chest.

"What the fuck" Rebecca gasped after Chad walked out. "Look, everyone thinks we're dating, and its literally not safe for you anymore, no matter what we say" Daniel said, un-wrapping his arms from around her.

"What the hell are you talking about" Rebecca groaned, and Daniel shook his head. "First off, stop being so stressed, your hair's gonna go gray. Second, people are gonna do anything to get you on their side or even harm you" Daniel said.

"First, stop trying to change the subject" Rebecca mocked him, before continuing. "And why the fuck are they going to do that?" Rebecca scoffed.

"I told you sweetheart, they think we're dating, naturally they think your my weakness" Daniel said and Rebecca crossed her arms. "Well you don't really care that much, so why–" Rebecca began but Daniel covered her mouth all of a sudden.

"Shush" He whispered in her ear as he pulled her against him, and Rebecca bit down on his hand. Daniel bit his lip to stop wincing, glaring down at her.

They heard faint footsteps, extremely light and Rebecca looked up at Daniel. "Just play along" he whispered before striking up a conversation like he was angry.

"You can't let random people into your room" Daniel said, his voice loud. "Why are we acting like this is my fault?" Rebecca scoffed, truly meaning it and Daniel caught onto it.

"Because—" Daniel said loudly, cutting himself off by slamming his hand on the wall and Rebecca's eyes widened.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

The brunette watched as he leaned over and knocked a small decorative lamp down, her glaring at him as it made a noise, him shrugging. They heard the footsteps fade away, heading in the other direction and Daniel groaned, tugging at his hair.

"Daniel, is there anything your hiding?" Rebecca asked cautiously and the blue eyed boy looked up at her. "I have a million things, I don't need to tell you all of those" Daniel growled.

Rebecca sighed, knowing he was probably stressed. So she nodded and let him leave the room, rather walking down to set her office up. It took her all day and night, but she got it done before the next training session.

As a result, the brunette was exhausted by the first hour, everyone else training perfectly fine. Daniel avoided her gaze as he did push ups, his muscles flexing but Rebecca had more concerning issues.

She collapsed, kneeling on the ground, breathing deeply. "Rebecca up, your weak" Chicago yelled and Rebecca kept herself intact, trying jot to break.

She met Indigo's gaze who had a warning look in her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she apologized before beginning to train again. And that was the routine for about a month.

She'd cancel training to heal people sometimes, having to stitch up cuts or even be it plain cough syrup. Many guys came in to hit on her, and Daniel, well he wasn't even talking to her much.

A few words here and there would be exchanged, she had no idea what was going on with the whole 'trying to get her on the other side' situation.

And that concluded her thought process as she ate dinner, playing with her steak, wondering if she should try to talk to him. She wouldn't lie, he was extremely attractive, his muscles and abs defined as he worked out shirtless every morning.

His plump lips looked like they needed attention, his eyes an ocean to get lost into. His hair looked so soft, and it didn't take Rebecca long to realize she was falling.

But he wouldn't go for her obviously, and its better that way, she knew something would happen to trigger the assassin part of her, and that side was heavily nasty.

But everyone looked up, Daniel's fists clenching as he stood up harshly, everyone following as someone ran in to tell them about something. And Rebecca frowned confused as she heard the 3 words.

"He struck again"

_____________________________________

2nd update this week, but ya'll really deserve it :)

So we finally got to the better parts, phew I was getting bored. In case anyone didn't get it, yes we did skip a month :)

Raniel went down the drain, i told ya'll savor it while it lasted🥰

Newayz, Imma try and update again this week maybe? Im sorry in advance if I don't :(

Love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️