(*7*)

Recap: "Rebecca?"

⊙_________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Rebecca turned to see someone she hadn't seen in years. Well two someone's she hadn't seen in years. "You guys know each other?" Daniel asked and Rebecca shook her head. "No, I saw Corbyn and Kenz's computer. I'm Indigo by the way" Rebecca's ex-best friend said and Rebecca smiled at her.

"Rebecca Wilson. But you already knew that. Boyfriend?" She asked gesturing to Jonah and Rebecca shook her head. "Fiance" She said, showing her the ring and Rebecca felt her throat close up. "Thats  nice. His name is..." Rebecca trailed off. "Jonah Marais. Nice to meet you" He said and Rebecca nodded. 

"Right I'll show you your room Rebecca. All rooms are on the third floor" Daniel said, leading her up. Jonah shot Rebecca a look and Rebecca simply looked away. "This is your room, the bathroom's attached. Your office is on the second floor, um I don't know what you need for treating people all fancily, we can order it after you settle in. Just knock on my door, its the one opposite to yours" Daniel smiled at her before leaving.

Rebecca looked at the large room bigger than her apartment probably, which looked exactly like her style and she suspected the geniuses to have done some research. The bedroom was royal blue and black themed. There was a large wooden bookshelf built into wall, with the shelves empty. There was a large king sized bed pushed to the corner of the room, the cavendish headboard following the theme.

There was deep blue duvet, the pillows black with the edges fading into blue. There was a bedsie table beside the bed, an alarm clock and a small vase placed on it. A large and fluffy rectangle shaped black rug covered the wooden floor beside the bed.   

A bedroom bench sat at the end of the bed, directly across the corner where two armchairs along with a small marble coffee table sat,  overlooking a view of Los Angeles from a distance, making Rebecca suspect they were on the outskirts of the city.

Two doors sat on either sides of the bookshelf, Rebecca realising they were probably the bathroom and closet doors. But Rebecca's favourite part of the room would be the bay window, lined with fluffy pillows, a view of the trees and the pool calming her weirdly enough.

Rebecca opened the closet to find clothes and shoes all in her size and style, and she gaped at the colour co-ordinated arrangement. There was a note stuck to the wall length mirror and Rebecca found a giggle escaping her mouth as she read it.

'Um, I definitely can't buy the underwear. I swear I did not check the sizes either. You can go shopping with one of the girls later, maybe tomorrow 

- Daniel :) '

Rebecca walked out of the large walk in closet, and to the bathroom which had both a bathtub and a shower seperately. A marble sink with cabinets underneath sat with a broad mirror. The products she usually used lined the wall, and Rebecca would be lying if she said it didn't scare her a bit.

She kicked off her shoes and sat on the at the bay window, staring at herself in the glass reflection. "Enjoying yourself?" Came a voice she knew way too much and she turned to see Indigo standing at the doorway.

"Seems different from my apartment, thats it. Congrats by the way. On your engagement. Nice proposal?" Rebecca asked, beckoning them in and Indigo walked inside. "Yeah. It was unexpected though" Indigo said, sitting on the bed. 

"Life usually is" Rebecca shrugged and Indigo nodded. "So why did you come back? Thought you promised you wouldn't" Indigo asked and Rebecca looked away. "I did. But then I saved Daniel's life, got late to an important meeting with the dean and he's an idiot who had an elephant shoved into his ass which died so he suspended my license and people tryna kill me so here we are. I am only helping to cure people though" Rebecca said and Indigo nodded.

"Look about that fight" Indigo began but the door opened and Daniel walked in. "Here's your phone. The sim card is installed and so are the contacts. Were there any you need to keep in touch with?" Daniel asked as he gave her a brand new phone and Rebecca shook her head to his question.

"Indigo, Jonah was searching for you" Daniel said to Indigo who nodded and left with a look at Rebecca. "Ok her and Jonah are being weird today" Daniel said, sitting opposite to Rebecca as he handed her a silver 13 inch mac book and Rebecca raised her eyebrows.

 "Only the higher officials get these provided by the mafia. The others have to buy them with their own money" Daniel explained and Rebecca nodded. "Alright do you want a tour of the house first or we order all the things you need?" Daniel asked and Rebecca contemplated her choices.

"Order the things"

_______________________________________________

Ayeee, chapter 7 is over.

I had this friend, I haven't talked to him in a while but we literally texted 'aye' and 'lessgoo' to each other. It was like our thing 😶

I'm thinking of making this book have alternative updates or something, I'll let you guys know when I decide :)

The next 2 lines are like my thing lmao👇

But I love you guys so much!❤

Toodle-Doo!❤