(*29*)

Recap: "Who's Sadie?"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

The blond gulped, sitting up and Rebecca copied his actions, a frown on her face. "Daniel? I-Is she the girl you've been trying to make jealous? But i've never seen her arou-" Rebecca began but Daniel pressed his lips to hers, pulling her onto his lap again, as he held her close.

He pulled back, hiding his face in her neck, ashamed as everything came back to him, every ounce of the memories hidden away and his body shook, unable to face anyone with the embarrassment swirling in him.

"Hey hey, whats wrong? I understand if she was the girl you liked, you told me before, its all an act remember?" the girl with red highlights said and his heart panged, but he ignored it, focusing on how her voice was soothing.

"S-Sadie wasn't the girl i was trying to impress, there was no other girl, I just wanted to make you jealous" Daniel confessed, trying to stop the tears as memories flooded his brain, none of them honestly good.

"B-But then why-" Rebecca began, her voice wavering as she felt a teardrop hit her exposed collarbone. "Daniel?" She said and he shook his head, holding her closer as he fell back onto the bed, keeping his head dug into her chest as they rolled so she lay under him.

--

"Nooo throw the ball to meee" the ginger whined and Daniel smirked at her before throwing the ball to Anna, smirk widening as she pouted. "OW" Daniel yelled as the ball hit him on his head and everyone burst out laughing, their parents shaking their heads from the picnic blanket.

"Alright lets eat" Their father called and the group of 5 ran back, sitting around and Sadie leaned onto Daniel, everyone else chuckling at their closeness. "Alright we got sandwiches, apple juice...."

--

Daniel shivered as the memory came back to him and he felt Rebecca's heart beat quicker, and he knew he had to tell her, and so he began, from the start, from the adoption and getting a new sister, to the becoming best friends and inseparable siblings, to their older brothers leaving for college and his title handing over ceremony, to the day everything went to shit.

--

"DANIEL!" Sadie yelled, running into his room and slamming the door shut. Daniel raised his eyebrows, his upper half bare while his lower was wrapped in a towel, hair and chest still wet from his shower.

"Yea Sads?" He asked, ignoring the fact that she was practically in skimpy shorts and a tank top, a startled gasp making its way out of his mouth as she shoved him onto the bed and crawled on top of him. 

"Sadie what the fuck" Daniel screeched, trying to push her off, eyes wide in surprise. "I told you before Daniel,  I want you, we're destined to be together, its just a small hurdle of me being your adopted sister, but thats ok, no one cares" Sadie grinned and Daniel flipped them over, scrambling off her and backing away.

--

"B-But we never saw my dad standing there at the door, a-and it turned out into a bigger brawl, he stopped talking to me a-and they were murdered a few days after" Daniel sniffled, burying his head further into her neck, tears finally escaping.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

The brunette's heart pained for the man in her arms, breaking down as memories washed over him. Rebecca knew there was nothing she could do but be there for comfort as his cries softly faded and his breathing evened out.

But the blue-eyed girl let her mind wander, an urge to meet her father again. Not the one who raised her, no she hated that one, but the one who had a hand in her creation, and she hated how she was supposed to see him but Daniel had changed her course of action.

She wondered, maybe she could contact him, meet up, she needed her fathers comforting embrace, the way her name rolled off her tongue in his Italian accent, she needed someone to rant to, who would understand her for her, someone who nobody could replace.

She hated how she never had the time to spend with him, ushered away from his hands at a young age, being born into a mafia would've been amazing for many people, her too, if and if only she had gotten time with her family.

Being an easy target only made her have to train harder at ages she should've been playing, it made her wield knives at ages where she should've been waiting for her dad to come home from work while her mom baked cookies, oh how she wished for such a life.

And everything had been going ok, till the man she had been raised by killed his own son, the one he had helped create, the one who looked upto Rebecca as an older sister, and she knew she couldn't stay in such an environment any longer.

But here she was again, laying tangled with a gangleader, who had clearly mentioned he was the overall for America, but she knew, if everything got too much again, she could escape. She knew she could change herself like she had once done, her actual identity still hidden from everyone.

She knew she could take down everyone at one go, weapons or not, but she held herself back, knowing it would be hard to go about with her feelings for the blond who had just broken down in her arms a few minutes ago.

She relaxed herself, wanting to go to sleep and thats exactly what she did, but of course, completely oblivious to the bug attached to the back of the headboard, the one that heard everything that Daniel had said.

And in another room in the house, there was a wide grin etched on the face, bright red lighting up the room as the LED shone dimly, the glow from the computer brighter as it lit up the sparkling pair of eyes as they typed away, sending the voice clipping to him.

Ratting the gang out was a small price to pay for a shot at everlasting happiness, and despite knowing what he did to women, the hatred he had for them, she knew she loved him, and love really did make you blind. But thats ok.

Love is love.

__________________________________________

Another month welp.
But i am sorry, im going down under again, and im loosing interest in wdw too, need to work on that *smacks self*

But, ahem, Sadie- (Pretends to not know that ya'll thought she was an ex)

And about the whole thought process of Rebecca's, all i can say is, not everything is what it seems, and it applies to more than one thing maybe, who knows 😎

Anyways, idk when the next update will be, cuz like i said, my mental healths worse than before, like it was once but i'll be fine, hopefully i can update normally, cuz i rly do wanna show ya'll the ending thats apparently good, as approved 👁👄👁

But love you guys!💕

Toodle-Doo!❤