(*43*)

Recap: "Im so sorry"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"Dead" Daniel heard her whisper as she stayed kneeling, frozen. "Love?" He asked her as he helped her up, pulling her closer to him but her eyes stayed rooted on the dead body.

"Becca?" He lightly shook his fiance who snapped out of her shock, looking up at him and he kissed her forehead as his eyes moved to the sobbing girl on the floor.

Amelia's eyes flicked up to the couple, as she stood, wiping her tears and tearing her eyes to the ballroom that was in chaos. "Enough" her voice rang out loud, stopping everyone in their tracks.

"Like the ever so kind doctor said, my dad is dead. But that doesn't mean everything is over. I have been trained to take over everything in such circumstances and thats what shall happen. You all are free to go, i hope to see everyone soon, thank you for coming" The blond girl commanded in her strongest voice.

After lots of murmers and whispers, the ballroom had cleared out, Daniel and Rebecca staying back as asked by the newly appointed overall crime boss.

"I can't stay in my hotel, its dangerous and after all this, im not sure i can trust my guards. Would you be polite enough to lend me your hospitality just for a few days?" She asked them and Daniel nodded.

"Sure, no problem. Its a drive away but you could follow us with your car, would that be ok?" He asked the blond who nodded. "Love?" He nudged his fiance who blinked before nodding. "Yeah, whatever he said" she said, eyes fixed on the body that was now being transfered into a strecher.

"Bubba you need to stop thinking about it, its ok to loose a war that you never could help in" He told her and she turned to him, Amelia watching them. "No Dani, y-you don't get it" she told him, voice shaking and he pushed her hair behind her ears.

"Then make me understand" He told her.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

But she knew she couldn't. She had to explain everything and she wasn't sure she could handle. She was surprised at how well Amelia was handling it, but Amelia had grown up with him, Rebecca never had the upper hand.

"Dani i-" she began, cutting herself off by wrapping her arms around him, forehead pressed against his shoulder as she breathed in and out to stay calm. "Sorry" she said as she pulled away and she knew Daniel knew something was up but he let it go.

"Yeah, you can stay with us, can we go now?" She asked and Daniel kissed her head as he led her out, Amelia and her bodyguard walking behind. "I may be overstepping but could we maybe take one of my cars? My bodyguard can drive yours over but maybe it would be safer if we all travelled together" Amelia said and Rebecca looked at Daniel who shrugged.

▪︎Amelia▪︎

A few minutes later found all of them in a black Cadillac suv, Daniel driving while Rebecca sat shotgun, Amelia in the back. She noticed Daniel's hand on Rebecca's thigh, thumb tracing circles in comfort and she sighed to herself.

She knew she couldn't complain, Rebecca always had it harder but it had always been about Rebecca at home. She hadn't even gotten to meet her mother but Rebecca had known her. So maybe she was undermined but she was jealous.

So fucking jealous of her now perfect life, the way she had a comfort person, the way his eyes filled with love when he looked at her. But she knew it was wrong, she deserved all this and so Amelia pushed it back to the back of her mind.

'She's going through the same grief, you had easier' She told herself, getting snapped out of her thoughts by someone calling her name. She looked up to see Daniel looking at her through the rearview mirror, Rebecca's head turned back.

"Sorry?" She asked politely and Rebecca gave her a short smile. "Would like to get something to eat? I don't think any of us ate" The brunette told her and she smiled back. "Uh sure, anythings good" She told them as Daniel's phone rang and Rebecca reached over, shimmying it out of his pockets.

Half an hour later, she was settled in a guest bedroom, clothes borrowed from one of the girls but Amelia couldn't stop thinking about how they had been welcomed into the house. A bunch of people just fussing over, hugs and although there were stares directed at her, the moment Daniel had explained what had happened, she was welcomed just as warmly.

A knock resonated on her door and she yelled out a "come in", door opening to show the one person she hoped it might be, now in shorts and a oversize tshirt tied up. "Rebecca" The blond breathed out, and the older walked in, shutting the door behind her as Amelia patted the bed beside her.

"I'm sorry you never got your time with him" the younger spoke first and Rebecca turned to her, tears flooding her eyes. "Im just glad he had someone to call his daughter" She told her and Amelia reached over, grabbing her hand and tracing over her engagement ring.

"He was so happy when he found out, he said maybe his efforts had paid off, you were finally getting your princess ending. He never forgot about you" She told her and Rebecca closed her eyes, tears flowing faster.

"He was so fucking proud of you, the one regret was letting you and mom go" the blond told the older who leaned in and pulled her in for a hug as tears finally fell from Amelia's eyes. "They're both proud of us" Amelia whispered as they sobbed into each others arms, however freezing when they heard a voice.

"Who both?"

______________________________________________

Happy belated new years and valentines first off! And im sorry that i dont post anymore. But also i cant bring myself to lie and say that im trying when i haven't come on here since the last time i posted.

  I think it's best to say that I'm on an indefinite hiatus and will post when I feel like, but I will try my best to finish this book.

I do have a bunch of chaps pre written but i dont really have that spark of obsession with wdw anymore. And seeing what is coming to light, it just makes me wanna stop all this. That having said, i still support Daniel and Jonah with all my heart. And i want the best for the rest of the boys even if they have done some shit, although it hurts my heart either way - to keep or stop supporting them.

But anyways, can we talk abt Amelia for a sec tho-

But hey the plotlines getting better, kinda excited for how this is progressing.
Do let me know what you think is gonna happen/ might happen.

You know, theories becuz i may use one of them cuz im a bitch💁🏻‍♀️

Love you guys! 💕

Toodle-Doo! ❤