(*5*)

Recap: "I'll pay you triple"

⊙__________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Woah wait what?" Rebecca exclaimed sitting up and Daniel shrugged. "You saw the Green Serpents leader, I already put my gang in danger. I can't risk anything. I'll literally do anything to get you over to our side" Daniel said and Rebecca raised an eyebrow.

"Anything?" Rebecca asked and Daniel nodded. "I'm literally that desperate" Daniel said and Rebecca smirked. She beckoned him closer and he cautiously moved closer to her.  Rebecca got up so she was kneeling on the bed and pulled Daniel closer, her lips against the shell of his ear.

"Give me a foot massage" Rebecca smirked, and Daniel gaped at her, jaw dropped as she fell back onto the bed. Rebecca wiggled her bare foot, her shoes off since they entered the room and Daniel stared at her.

"You want me, Daniel Seavey, cold blooded killer, leader of Green Serpent, the gang everyones scared off, to massage your foot?" Daniel asked and Rebecca shrugged, resting her feet on his chest, discreetly feeling the muscles underneath his thin tshirt. "You made me wake up early and run and almost die so" Rebecca grinned and Daniel sighed.

"Your going to come with me right?" Daniel said and Rebecca nodded, a grin on her face as Daniel sat down and slowly began to massage her foot. "I swear I'm getting this carved on my grave" Rebecca said and Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Wait so can I go back to my apartment? My phones still there" Rebecca asked and Daniel shook his head, back against the headboard as he sat, hands still massaging her foot.

"You can't. They know where you live now and they'll know your number. Since I visited you personally, their gonna think your someone important to me, meaning that we're dating. Its literally not safe for you anywhere but the gang house" Daniel explained and Rebecca sat up.

"Can I atleast get a new phone" Rebecca frowned and Daniel nodded. "I usually don't trust people this quickly but yeah, sure" he said and Rebecca fell back onto the bed satisfied. They stayed there in silence for a while, Rebecca deep in her thoughts, when all of a sudden, the room phone rang.

▪︎Daniel▪︎

Daniel cautiously moved to the phone, answering it. "Hello, is this Mr.Seavey" he heard on the other side and answered with a yes as he switched it to speaker so Rebecca could hear. "Sir someone wants to talk to you, here, let me put you through" the lady said before a long beep indicating the transition was heard.

"Daniel Seavey" a deep voice sounded and Daniel frowned and Rebecca sat up. "You managed to save your girlfriend but I dare say you look after your sex doll well. She isn't going to live much longer" the man cackled and Daniel sat up straight.

"Why don't you aim for me like a real man? And maybe even tell me who you are" Daniel said and the guy laughed. "Its funner watching you get hurt by failing to protect your loved ones, ta ta" The guy said before hanging up.

"Tell me why he sounded like he had a microphone in his throat" Rebecca said and Daniel shrugged, before switching on the T.V . "It is just in that a member of the largest gang, The Green Serpent has been arrested" The news was announced before it flashed to a cop. Daniel was fuming, that someone got arrested. And if the member spilled anything, Daniel knew exactly knew what to do.

"Mr.Nocker, How did you manage to capture this member?" The woman asked, pointing the microphone at the officer who smiled cockily. "It was easy really" He said but Daniel wasn't paying attention. Daniel had called someone, and was waiting for the person on the other side to pick up. "Did you see the news Dani?" A voice sounded and Daniel responded with a "yes" and something that made Rebecca's eyes widen.

"Finish him"

_________________________________________________

I swear I wrote until the phone call like 2 days ago but I didn't know how to end it, sowwyyy

I think book might have chapters this length only cause I don't have a perfect plot. Like I know whats taking place but idk how to link them so sowwyyyy.

My other books usually have atleast 1k on each chapter but :(

sowyyy again :(

Not having to write chapter names is actually refreshing lmaoo.

But I love you guys!💖

Toodle-Doo!❤