(*15*)

Recap: "OH MY GOD"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Rebecca turned her head to see Harper, whose eyes were wide, Daniel's body still holding her hostage against the wall. "What do you want Harper" Daniel groaned.

He then placed his head in the crook of Rebecca's neck, nuzzling it as he pretended Harper wasn't there at all. "Daniel stop" Rebecca hissed as she felt his lips brush against her soft skin.

"So you guys are dating" Harper gasped and Daniel pulled away from Rebecca's neck, rolling his eyes before dragging the brunette away and up to the third floor.

"Why can't we just tell them we're NOT dating" Rebecca groaned, and Daniel groaned, shutting the door to her room behind him. "Because, its even more dangerous for you" Daniel said and Rebecca looked closer at him noticing blood soaking through his sleeves.

"Daniel your bleeding!" She gasped, walking closer to him, checking his shirt. "Its nothing" Daniel said, waving her off and she glared, dragging him to the bed, shoving him down to sit. "Its not nothing, what caused the wound" She asked as she grabbed the first aid kit.

"I seem to be using a lot of first aid kits on you" Rebecca grumbled as she stood in front of him, but he grabbed her by the hips, pulling her to straddle him. "Woah woah lover boy, what are you doing" She asked Daniel who shrugged, a smirk dotting his face however.

"What am I doing" Daniel whispered, smirking as Rebecca rolled his sleeves, her eyes widening at the large gash. "What the fuck happened after I went into the house" She asked, grabbing cotton pads, using rubbing alcohol to clean the bloody wound.

"Daniel speak the fuck up, and explain everything" Rebecca growled, him wincing as she dabbed the wound harder. "Oh poor baby, can't take pain" Rebecca said, anger building up inside her as to being kept in the dark.

"Im telling you, you better watch your tone" Daniel said, his eyes darkening. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do" She said, glaring and just as he was about to reply, a knock on the door cut him off. 

Daniel smirked at her before yelling a "come in" while she was still on his lap, his hands making sure to grip her waist hard so she couldn't get off. Everyone walked in, everyone referring to the higher officials of the gang, their eyes widening as it rested upon Rebecca on Daniel's lap.

"Its not what it looks like" Rebecca said, glaring at Daniel who smiled innocently, winking at her. "Shut up idiot" Rebecca said, giving the wound one last clean, before leaning over and grabbing the bandage, while still on Daniel's lap.

"So uhm it was him" Jack said and Daniel tensed up. "I thought The Red Queen killed him, but we realized the past few attacks have been him" Zach added, and this time, it was Rebecca's turn to tense up.

"You good Becca?" Emma asked and she nodded, placing a smile on her face. "Yeah of course, the mention of that Queen girl made the fact that Im in a Mafia hit hard haha" Rebecca laughed weakly and almost everyones eyes widened, including Daniel's.

"Rebecca your in a mafia now, please don't say 'Queen girl' and maybe refer to her with respect, shes deadly" Mackenzie said and Rebecca frowned, although she was laughing on the inside.

"If shes deadly, where is she for the past, what 5 years? Did she die or-" Rebecca began but Daniel covered her mouth. "Shut up" He hissed, looking around as if there were spies around. "Why are we acting like she could hear us or something-" Rebecca said and Daniel sighed.

"Look Rebecca, The Red Queen? Shes one of the most, actually not one of the most, she is the most deadliest person, EVERYONE cowers under her, including the King Of Crime in total, Roy Hendle, well I dont know about Roy because he is the king of crime, well shit Im rambling" Daniel groaned, before gesturing the rest to leave.

Indigo sent her a 'your an idiot having too much fun with this' look, however trying not to smirk knowing Rebecca was running her mouth, about well herself, before walking out. "Here, come with me" Daniel said, lifting her up and grabbing her arm.

He walked her over to the window, standing behind her, wrapping his arms around her from the back. "You see the city in the distance? She struck your old boss, Noah Screel's dad the last. And then, she disappeared. Its been five years, and every gang has tried tracking her down" Daniel whispered to her.

His fingers were on her bare skin, rubbing lightly while his hot breath was on her neck and shoulder. "No one has found her. I don't think you have any idea how powerful even the tiniest of gangs would be if they had an agreement with her" Daniel breathed, letting his nose graze the side of her neck.

That gave Rebecca a bit of hope, maybe she could take up that role again. But she couldn't sneak out, Daniel had to know who she was, the leader of the old gang she had been in, her dad if she could call him that had definitely known.

Daniel's lips were planted on her skin now, lightly nipping making her sharply inhale. But she had one question, because she had no idea who the 'he' or 'him' was, and so she asked Daniel that, frowning as he froze up behind her, his lips moving off her skin. 

"Who's the he Dani?" She had asked him, however the last thing she was expecting to hear was what she heard as she turned to look at Daniel under close proximity. 

"A serial killer"

_______________________________________

I figured we had enough introduction and stuff already so we move into the actual book🤭

A serial killer, yes, what were your reactions aha😈

Uhm its 1am and Im hysterically laughing cuz Im making Daniel praise The Red Queen to well, the Red Queen herself-

A long ass chapter, we hit 1k, ya'll are welcome😌
And I am working on the next one already, DAMN SHE ON A ROOOLLL

Also, thank you guys so so so much for 6k reads, we're literally only 15 chapters in and we have 6,000 reads 🥺

But I love you guys!💖

Toodle-Doo!❤