(*19*)

Recap: "Its Rebecca"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"huh what?" Rebecca frowned, kneeling on the bed. "This is going to shit" Daniel grumbled and Rebecca raised her eyebrows. "Anything ya'll wanna tell me cause Im confused as fuck" Rebecca said and Daniel looked at her.

"I'll explain later, wait" He said before turning back to the boys. "Is it plan B then?" Zach asked, Emma hitting him again. "Thats gonna make Rebecca feel like shit" Chicago said and Mackenzie nodded along.

"but yeah, it has to be done" Daniel groaned, tugging his hair. "Uh" Rebecca said and Daniel gestured the rest to leave, turning to her. "Ok this is going to be a lot" Daniel said, turning to her. "Tell me already" Rebecca groaned.

"Alright, ok so no one but people in this gang have seen us together, which means someones ratting us out. And if he thinks your my girlfriend, hes gonna target you, which is why we're gonna have to change the rumor" Daniel said.

"Uh questions, whos the 'he' and how are you changing that already fucked up rumor?" Rebecca asked and Daniel chewed on his lip. "Uh don't like stab me with your doctor knives but uh, rather than them thinking your my girlfriend, we'll change it to uh, more of my plaything?" Daniel said and Rebecca choked on her saliva.

"PLAYTHING?" Rebecca screeched, and Daniel covered her mouth. "Don't scream, but yeah" Daniel said, her back against his front on his lap as his hand still covered her mouth. Rebecca bit down on it, and Daniel winced but didn't move his hand.

"Don't scream, I'll remove my hand" Daniel told her, doing exactly so. "What the fuck" Was the first thing the brunette said and Daniel bit down on his lip. "Its gonna be easier if people didn't assume I had feelings, have it rather be a no strings attached" Daniel explained and Rebecca crinkled her nose.

"Why the fuck is it me, why don't you actually date some other girl" Rebecca said and Daniel looked at her. "Because everyone else are power hungry sluts" Daniel shrugged. "And what makes you think I'm not" Rebecca asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know, but you cuddle pretty well so eh. Also, I kinda do like this girl so maybe I can make her jealous?" Daniel said, shrugging and Rebecca's eyes narrowed.

"So your using me?" Rebecca spat, her heart feeling a different kind of hurt, a new kind of hurt. "Not exactly, its for your safety too" Daniel said and Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"Well how are you changing the course of the rumors then?" She asked, masking the hurt in her voice. 

"Uhm so I have a tattoo symbolizing the fact that Im the leader of this gang. So we'll give u a replica of that, to show that your mine?" He sais, his tone questioning at the end.

"Lets not act like I have a choice" Rebecca grumbled and Daniel winced. "Well Im sorry" Daniel shrugged before walking out. Rebecca curled up, wondering why she had broken her promise to herself about being cold.

She hated herself right now, although one thing was sure, she wasn't going to become The Red Queen again, if this is what heartbreak felt like, she imagined the numerous people who lost their significant other.

'RULE NUMBER 5, NEVER FEEL. EMOTIONS ARE A WASTE OF TIME, FUCK EMOTIONS'

Rebecca sighed, burying her head in her hands. The hospital door flung open, and a bunch of guys strolled in. "Hey hot stuff, we need you to fix this" one of them said, holding out their pinky, which had the smallest gash on it.

Rebecca got up, running her hands through her hair as she grabbed a bandage. Cleaning the cut to make a show, she then wrapped the bandage, shifting lightly as the guy stared at her breasts the whole time, even licking his lips.

"Your done" She voiced out, moving backwards as the guy stepped forward. "Maybe you could help us with another problem, you know down there. You caused it after all" They said and Rebecca's eyes widened as she moved away.

"No" She said, walking backwards, as the bunch of guys walked faster towards her. She felt herself hit something hard and looked up to see Daniel, who looked confused, yet wrapped his arms around her. 

"Whats going on?" He asked, and the bunch of guys froze. "Daniel! I just had to get my cut bandaged, we'll be on our way out" The main guy said, before running out with his friends.

"What just happened?" Daniel frowned and Rebecca shrugged, merely moving out of his arms. "Why are you so silent?" Daniel asked, and Rebecca realized he had thrown on a shirt.

"Rebecca" Daniel said but she completely ignored him, still putting away and cleaning up stuff. Daniel grabbed her, spinning her around and pushed her against the wall. 

"What are you hiding from me" Daniel growled as she avoided eye contact. "Its nothing" Rebecca said, but Daniel used his hand to tip her face up, looking at her blank look.

"Whats wrong?"

_________________________________________

Alright, thats the chapter, idek what to say about Raniel ehe

But now ya'll listen up, theres important shit down here, cuz Im tired of repeating it.

1. The Red Queen IS A MASKED ASSASSIN, which means Rebecca cant go around telling people and running her mouth that she is the red queen, please please please understand this, MASKED WHICH MEANS HIDDEN

2. Ya'll have too much confidence in Rebecca, trust me and tone it down, you don't know when I can make her trip, fall down the stairs and make her get into a coma, do you? Just because she was a feared assassin doesn't make her might and better, NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

3. The serial killer, that is The Rose Slasher CAN be more deadly than The Red Queen, REBECCA HASN'T STRUCK IN OVER 5 YEARS, HER SKILLS GOTTA BE RUSTY. 

She wont even fight back because she values lives rn, I'M BEGGING YA'LL TO UNDERSTAND WHY I'M PORTRAYING HER THIS WAY. This kind, overly vunerable way, I do know how to make her slice people, I AM NOT, which means ya'll need to understand theres a reason!

-

Im sorry about that rant, but all this was really getting me, Im not annoyed at you guys I swear, just please understand what Im trying to say. Im sorry if I came off as rude, I didnt mean to :(

Love you guys I swear💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️