(*34*)

Recap: "Its time"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Ok maybe she really should've stayed back. Bulletproof car or not, it should've been soundproof, she was getting a headache from all the shouting outside. She knew she was being annoying, there was a whole mini world war 3 going on outside but she could care less about the other gang.

The Blue Dragons were, to put it simply, Rebecca's old gang. She hated every inch of them, the sneers, the glares, if only they knew who she really was. But no, undercover assassin, hidden identity was enforced by her dad, well the adoptive one, Henry.

If only she could explain how much she hated him, ugh she could go on for hours. But he was also the reason her brother, her adoptive brother was dead. It had been the final straw for her, she was foolish to think Henry could've ever cared considering he signed off his sons dead for a simple deal, a truce or so between his gang and the Screels'.

"Cover the left flank, Daniel you have a straight passage to Henry" Chicago yelled into the earpiece and Rebecca groaned staring at the two guns in the glovebox, along with the spare magazines and about 5 knives.

"As much as i love you Becca, you have no rights to groan while we fight" Jack yelled at her making her snicker. "Jeez sorry Mr. Im risking my life, i wont groan again" Rebecca said sarcastically and Mackenzie laughed beside her.

Yes, the brunette was beside her, she was disabling the security systems, and she was supposed to go for backup in a few, once she was done shutting everything down. "McChicken if your done, do you mind coming for backup?" Zach yelled, followed by Emma scolding him.

"Becca could you hold down on this key? When it double beeps, its done" MacKenzie said handing over the laptop in her hand, guiding Rebecca and explained and she clocked her handgun.

Nodding a smile at Rebecca, she took a deep breath before opening the car door and running out, rushing to cover whoever she was being instructed to. Rebecca glanced at the macbook in her lap, pressing her lips together and she lifted her finger from where she had been instructed to keep it.

Rather, she began typing away, quickly disabling everything twice as fast in an instant, then updated Mackenzie it was over, who suspiciously took in her excuse of better internet connection.

Waiting annoyed Rebecca, she really should've stayed back. And in the next few seconds, the brunette girl took her words back, as a loud bang followed by a yelp was conveyed through the earpiece.

"Daniel you ok?" Jonah asked and received a grunt in response, and Rebecca knew she had to make her decision. "I think Daniels down, injured only, someone-" Corbyn began but Rebecca interrupted him.

"Yeah i got it" She said and she could sense all their eyes widening. "But how-" Jonah began but she shushed him as she grabbed all the weapons, about 7 of them and the magazines, loading them into her leather jacket and storing two knives in her boots, while one gun took its position in her hands.

She cursed herself for wearing heels, the adamancy she had yelled at Daniel with now coming to bite her in the ass, although fighting on heels was no barrier for her. Rebecca knew he was handling the right side from the car, a straight passage to Henry as Chicago had yelled.

Running past Harper who looked at her like she was insane, she finally reached Daniel to see him sitting against a tree, leg bleeding and Norman -ugh Norman- leaning over him, gun pointed.

Rolling her eyes, she aimed straight for his shoulder, grinning when the bullet hit its aim. "Damn fuck why did i ever give up this lifestyle again" questioning herself, she ran over to Daniel who was staring eyes wide and lips parted.

"D-Did you just, i-i" Choking up on his words, she chuckled as she began wrapping his leg with the bandage she'd nicked from the first aid box back in the car. "Explanation later, we gotta get you ba-" she stopped talking as they both froze up at the knife that lodged itself in the tree.

"Oh look, Seavey. You've got yourself a girlfriend" Someone sneered and Rebecca exhaled for after all facing your past after running away from it for a good 5 years wasn't really easy. "D-Dabria?" The man stuttered when she turned around and Daniel's jaw dropped.

"You both know each other? And who the fuck is Dabria" He croaked out but the man was ignored as Rebecca slowly stood. "Father" She acknowledged dryly and yet again ignored Daniels gasp. "Seems like your pride got stomped on, calling me father and not Henry?" The man cackled and she sighed exasperated.

 "I mean I suppose you deserve it one last time before you die, after all i gotta give you something for feeding me and putting a shelter over my head" She snarled and Henry chuckled. "If you think i did that because i cared your wrong, it was outta fear for your dad, nasty man he is" Henry said and Rebecca looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Im pretty sure i knew that along with the fact that you've been searching for a Dabria for killing off Screel, you really think im that stupid to resort to such easy coverups?" She chuckled at the look of horror on his face.

"You knew about that?" He choked out and Rebecca shot him a smile. "Its Wilson, Rebecca Wilson" She said making Henry nod. "Mariah Wilson and the your middle name, why didn't i think of that?" "Maybe because me and Norman were usually the ones doing the thinking. But in the end, your pretty lucky" She hummed, shooting at Henry's legs unexpectedly.

"You get to die by the assassin you had a hand in making, how fun" She said, pulling a knife from her shoe and twirling it in her hand. "D-Dont do this Ria, i always protected you" Norman spoke for the first time that night and she chuckled.

"Revenge is a toxic thing, but its beautiful isn't it? This is specifically ruining Daniel's life" she said before pushing the knife straight to pierce through his heart. "And you, thank you for fueling my rage half the time, i still haven't forgotten the evidence that you helped poison my moms drink" She glared at the pleading guy.

"Dabria or Rebecca, whatever dont, dont do this" Henry said but she smiled leaned down and whispering in his ear before she shot him.

"Its the Red Queen"

_____________________________________

We're not gonna talk about how it took me 34 chapters to finally reveal the assassin, no-

To everyone who stuck by tho, tysm and i value your opinion so much and i promise i'll work better on this, the end kinda went hayware with the wording and im sorry for that

Also if ya'll realized the reference in "Oh look...girlfriend"  thing, ISTG ILY LETS BE BEST FRIENDS-

Anyways, love you guys! 💕

Toodle-Doo! ❤