(*30*)

Recap: Love is love.

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Dani we need more-" The brunette began– a week later –as she opened the door to his office, freezing in place as she saw him push away from the blond he had his lips locked with. "O-Oh, i-i'll come back later" She stuttered, back tracking out of the room as Daniel began walking towards her.

"Baby its not what it looked like, listen to me" Daniel said but oh no she wasn't listening, trying to get away from him. "Lotta work huh? Oh no its fine, its not like we're together" She muttered bitterly, as he caught her arm and spun her to look at him.

"Don't. No time for girls huh? Should've known your like the rest" Rebecca spat, before shoving the list of items to buy in his hands and walking away. "Stupid aren't you" She mumbled to herself as she took off running into the forest.

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"God fucking dammit" Daniel cursed as he watched her walk away from him. "Out and you better stay outta my sight for the rest of your life" He spat at the blond girl who had walked into his office who left with a kiss blown at him.

"One thing that kept you grounded and you fucked it up" He chuckled to himself humorlessly, before punching the wall. He looked at the blood dripping from his knuckles, and he knew, he couldn't go to her, he was all alone.

Again.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎ 

She shuffled around the little clinic, putting away the astray items laying around after patching up someone again. She picked up the knife, twirling it, wondering how nice it would be to throw it, maybe sink it into Daniel's neck. God she had to learn to control her temper again, she hated how he made her violent.

--

 "Boys always play games, hell i used to till i met your mother" Her father had told her while tickling her and she squealed laughing. "But Rebecca, i know you, your my daughter and you'll always choose right. Don't give yourself away ok? Your worth more than that" He told her, much to her giggles.

"Alright play times over, lets get you back to training shall we?"  Her mom came in, smiling at the little family she had. "But mummy, i wanna pway with daddy" Little her had said, and her mom chuckled, before picking her up and spinning her around.

--

She hadn't known then, the looks her mom cast her dad. The sweet rushed exchange of words as her father left yet again to protect his family. She hadn't known then, that there had been poison in her dads drink, and that to save him, her mom had drank it instead.

But the next thing she had known, at 4 years old was standing in front of her moms casket, Alan, or dad as she had been forced to call the man now behind her. All the while her actual dad stood at the end of the hall, restricting himself.

But she had found out, who it was. And she'd killed him, another petty serial killer with their eyes on the main target, and she had taken her revenge. She knew she left him dead, the worst any of her victims looked.

Which was kinda ironic considering there was another serial killer, and Daniel had been trying to protect her from said person. Daniel. She snorted as she re-arranged the medicines, hating how everything led back to him these days.

She hadn't talked to him in weeks, not after she found him kissing the blond, who was apparently one of the accountants. Funny, how people always went for cheating, a simple 'im not interested anymore' would've been loads better.

She still lay beside him in the bed, but there was now a pillow in-between. They were both colder to everyone else, she barely smiled anymore. He was always in his office or training, her in the clinic, or outside.

She loved the place she had found, the little clearing with the lake and the tiny waterfall. She loved getting into the water and staying down, letting the oxygen deplete before the swam to the surface.

Loosing herself in the water, loosing herself in nature, in the fresh air. She loved it, getting away from everyone else. She knew he noticed, the way she slipped out of bed at night, no longer in his t-shirts but in crop tops or camisoles paired with shorts.

He knew how she slipped in back early in the morning, sometimes barely came back, her hair hayware and clothes shrugged back on haphazardly. And she knew he thought she was out fucking other people, but oh only if he knew.

She was startled out of her daydream like state with a small "excuse me?" and turned around to see a little girl, of maybe 3 or 4, dark brown hair tangled with twigs and leaves, a large gash on her knee, her dress and leg soaked in blood.

There seemed to be tear traces on the girls face, eyes red and puffy but she wasn't crying anymore. "Oh no sweetheart, what happened?" Rebecca frowned as she held her hands out, the little girl running into her arms.

"I fell while playing" the smaller girl explained and Rebecca slowly lifted her onto the bed, pouting at her softly while beginning to clean the wound.

"I'm Winter, whats your name" She asked and Rebecca chuckled, a smile on her face after weeks. "I'm Rebecca–" She began, but the small child cut her off, her familiar blue eyes sparkling.

"Are you the girl dada told me about?" Winter asked, and Rebecca's eyes widened. "Who's your dada sweetheart?" Rebecca asked and the smaller girl smiled wide.

"Daniel Seavey"

____________________________________

Well well look whos back 👁👁

So, what do we think of this, uhm, chapter. I'd say it was pretty good for a 3am rendeavouz but anywhore-

Its kinda new for us tho huh? Me updating in a week after the previous one, like hell i've done daily updates, then monthly, now we're at weekly im-

But love you guys! 💞

Toodle-Doo! ♥️