(*37*)

Recap: " Let's do it"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"Breathe in, breathe out" Jack instructed him as Corbyn messaged Kenzie to let her know everything was set. "They're 2 minutes away, EVERYONE POSITIONS" Yelled the now brunette and everyone scrambled to their positions.

"You got this Dani, oh its gonna be perfect" Jonah said before bouncing away to his position by the door as Daniel walked to the backyard. 'She loves you, its gonna be fine, shes gonna say yes' he repeated to himself in his mind and the nervousness set in harder as he heard their car pull up outside and the sound of her laughter, among the rest.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

As Chicago opened the door, Jonah walked out in a suit and stopping them making the rest of the girls smile. "Uh why are you dressed like that" Rebecca asked and he grinned. "The question, my lady, is why are you not dressed like this" he began in a posh accent before sticking his tongue out.

"Ew ok i tried" He said making everyone giggle. "But I am requested to lead a Ms.Wilson into the backyard, mind putting this blindfold on?" Jonah said and Rebecca raised an eyebrow. 

"Last time we did this, you pushed me in the pool, and the time before that it was whipped cream in my face and before that it was to hide you burned my plants so if this is something similar consider yourself sleeping with an eye open" She threatened and Jonah smirked, leading her with the blindfold inside.

"You know, i don't even see why you have to be blindfolded, you're literally a trained assassin im sure you know where we're going" Zach snickered, taking over and Rebecca laughed. "Well i am being led to the backyard so like i said, no pushing me into the pool- woah" She stopped talking as the blindfold was removed.

For there was a small sheet hung up, a small archway right in front of it along with fairy lights hung around and a small red carpet leading to said arch. "Whats going on?" Rebecca spoke but Emma shushed her and pushed her forward towards the sheet.

The trailer countdown from old movies began playing before finally her own voice blasted through the speakers set up but she paid no attention to it, her eyes focused on the screen.

"No thats not fair, just cause your the leader doesn't mean you can do anything you want, i want my cookies" She heard herself whine. "You didn't finish your workout for today so no sweetheart." She heard Daniel's voice, the video showing his amused smile.

"If i say no?" She threatened and he laughed. "Well then your not getting cookies" He told her before stepping back and she launched herself at him and he laughed as he caught her. "Your not all that scary" he said and she growled 
right before the clip transitioned into the next one.

The next clip was of them just sitting cuddled up, talking in low whispers while the whole group watched a movie. Clip after clip flashed across, all of them just her and Daniel.

Videos of them swimming in the lake at their spot, of the picnic dates, of the training sessions where they fought for fun, the kisses, annoying him to pay attention to her while he worked on paperwork, pics of them falling asleep at random places.

The screen suddenly went blank and she heard Daniel's voice through the speakers. "I promise you'll get your fairytale, besides i wanna see you in a wedding dress and Rebecca Seavey does sound good" before everything fell silent.

"It does sound good, doesn't it?" she heard her boyfriend's voice behind her, and turned to see him on one knee.

▪︎Daniel▪︎