(*10*)

Recap: "Who the fuck is that!"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

Daniel groaned loudly as he noticed a red head standing across him and Rebecca, in a short dress that could pass off for simply a lingerie. "Harper, this is Rebecca. Rebecca, Harper our second in command under Chicago for trainers. She's one of our top 10 fighters" Daniel said, trying to sound cheery.

"Hi Harper. Like he said, I'm Rebecca. I really like your name" Rebecca smiled, putting a hand out for the redhead to shake who glared at her. "1.Thanks but I hate your name. 2.Stay away from Daniel he's mine and 3.I don't touch sluts" Harper spat and Rebecca's eyebrows raised in Daniel's direction.

"We're not dating and I'm not yours Rebecca" Daniel groaned and Rebecca stifled a chuckle. "Dani baby you don't have to hide us from this mental girl" Harper said, taking a step towards Daniel who stepped back.

"Um oh hell no. Your the one mental Harper. I'm saying this for the last time, we're not together you can go back to screwing the desperate ones in our gang" Daniel said, grabbing Rebecca's hand and dragging her away, failing to notice Rebecca shoot Harper a smirk to infuriate her.

"Looks like you got a booty call Seavey" Rebecca teased him and Daniel glared at her as he pinned her against the door. "Do not EVER say that again. I don't fucking play with girls, I don't have the fucking time too" Daniel growled, his breath fanning her face from the small space between them and Rebecca looked up at him, eyebrows raised.

"So you don't play girls or you wanna but no time?" Rebecca asked, amused smile on her lips from Daniel's reaction. "Stop smiling" Daniel growled and Rebecca giggled. "You look like a baby who didn't get his candy" Rebecca teased and Daniel's grip on her wrists tightened.

"I am not a baby. I am a man in more than one way" Daniel said and Rebecca chuckled. "Sure sure" Rebecca said and Daniel leaned closer so their lips were literally an inch away. "Do you want proof?" He asked, a teasing smirk on his face as he transferred both her wrists that were pinned above her head to one hand.

His other free hand trailed down the side of her face, down her neck and shoulder, and down her arm. He lightly pinched her waist under the jacket, making her gasp before moving his hand from under the jacket and running it up the zipper line, through the valley between her breasts and his fingers took the zipper of his leather jacket she was wearing.

"One tug down and the moment my lips touch your skin, you'll be begging me to not stop" Daniel whispered, pressing his lips to the edge of hers, before moving to the shell of her ear. "Do you want proof Rebecca" Daniel breathed and Rebecca managed to shake her head no making Daniel let out a breathy chuckle.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

'What the fuck am I doing. Seduction is my game' Rebecca thought to herself as Daniel's lips fell on her skin like a feather shower. "Are you sure Ms.Wilson" Daniel asked, pressing his lips to her jawline. "No I'm not" Rebecca said, and Daniel smirked, his finger pulling the zipper down an inch teasingly.

"Well this doesn't really look fair" Rebecca said and Daniel tilted his head up confused. Rebecca leaned forward, brushing their lips and Daniel raised his eyebrows at her sudden boldness, an amused smile on his face.

"Courageous huh? I like it" Daniel said and Rebecca hummed, wrapping her leg around his torso and Daniel helped her with the other leg, letting go of her wrists. "Biggest mistake babyboy" Rebecca spoke, her voice sultry in his ear.

"Is it a mistake I'll regret?" Daniel smirked as Rebecca traced his muscular chest with her acrylic nails. "Depends" Rebecca hummed, and Daniel raised his eyebrows questioningly. "On what may I ask" Daniel whispered, fiddling with the zipper of the jacket and Rebecca opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Daniel?" came Mackenzie's voice and Daniel let Rebecca down, who pulled the zipper up fully, half lost in her thoughts. "Hey Kenz. What happened?" Daniel asked opening the door and Mackenzie's eyes looked at Rebecca who was now sitting on the small couch.

"Kenz?" Daniel asked and Mackenzie's eyes snapped back to Daniel. "Um Indigo's kinda angry we used her computer for searching up Rebecca's details" Mackenzie fiddled with her fingers and Daniel raised his eyebrows.

"Did you tell her she was out on a date so we had no other choice?" Daniel asked and Mackenzie nodded. "Tell her to come here, I'll talk to her" Daniel said and Mackenzie nodded, looking at Rebecca one last time before walking away.

"I need to go take a shower. I'll see you later I guess" Rebecca said and Daniel shrugged. "You do play well though" Rebecca said, winking as she brushed past Daniel who smirked and shook his head.

"I see your settled in well" Indigo said as Rebecca walked out of Daniel's office. "Yeah I guess" Rebecca shrugged and Indigo nodded. "We need to talk though" Indigo said and Rebecca nodded. "When?" She asked and Indigo thought before answering.

"Tonight"

_______________________________________

I'm aware this chapter is longer, its a gift to ya'll haha.

I'm sorry about putting this book on hold but I'm back with better ideas, ya'll are in for a treat. We're sticking with updates every alternative day🙃.

 I might not stick to this schedule, instead once in a week or twice in a week, I'm sowwy. I also do not update on Saturday nights/Sundays mostly :(

We had a long ass Raniel moment, I simply say, enjoy while it lasts!

I love you guys!❤

Toodle-Doo!❤