(*6*)

Recap: "Finish him"

⊙_________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Wait, HOLD UP" Rebecca yelled as Daniel ended the call. "You can't just kill people like that-" Rebecca began but Daniel cut her off. "Look, your in a gang now. One of the biggest Mafia gangs. This is normal for us-" Daniel said, and ironically, he got cut off by the police officer on the t.v getting shot.

"Seize him and check" sounded a voice and Rebecca saw a guy with man with dark brown hair and blue eyes like Daniel. "Woah, Mr.Seavey! What is going on!" The reporter squealed and Rebecca gasped. "Yeah that is my brother. How do you think we never get caught? My other older brother is a lawyer so" Daniel flashed the gaping girl a grin.

"B-But" Rebecca stuttered and the reporter gasped as the cops on the t.v pulled out a packet of drugs from the mans pocket. "NO! You're framing me. I'm innocent. I have a wife and kids, let me go" The officer who caught the member sobbed.

"Mr.Seavey, how is this possible?" The reporter asked and the guy, Rebecca could see he was the head of CAPD from his badges. "We had our eyes on him for a while. The person he caught was never on our list of Green Serpent gang members so we suspected the caught person was a small drug lord or so. And it turns out its true" The guy said and Daniel growled.

He rang up someone else, said a few words and in a fraction of seconds, the officers shot the falsely accused one. "I told you I wanted him alive!" The guy scolded them, but Rebecca could see the sly smirk he was holding in. Daniel smirked satisfied and Rebecca grabbed a pillow and whacked him.

"How can you just-. He had kids and a wife Daniel. You can't just-" She scolded him but he covered her mouth. "No one said I was gonna leave his family stranded. His family will win a lottery, and a house in Seattle, so a fresh new start" Daniel said and Rebecca's eyes widened. Daniel pulled his hand away, and shrugged.

 "We don't hurt women or children. Unless they become a serious problem, then we hurt only the women. But the kids are usually left in adoption centers or some of our gang members adopt them if they're unfertile or gay or if they just want to adopt the kids" Daniel said and Rebecca stared, jaw dropped.

"Thats....Thats actually so nice" Rebeca said and Daniel laughed. "Weird, I know. We're murderers but then" He shrugged. Daniel ended up taking a short nap and Rebecca thought about how her life had changed. And everything was like before again. But now she had to pretend she didn't know anything about the underworld and she was totally new to the whole concept of killing.

"So your the one who saved Daniel's life" A blond guy with blue green eyes said as Rebecca and Daniel got into the car a few hours later. "Yeah I guess. I'm Rebecca Wilson" She said and the guy nodded. "I know. My girlfriend and I checked your background" He said and winced when Daniel hit his head.

"Sorry that probably sounds creepy but we couldn't just take you in like that" He said and Rebecca nodded. "I'm Corbyn. Corbyn Besson" He said and Rebecca nodded again. "Sorry, I like making new friends" Corbyn said and Rebecca laughed lightly

"I'm a bit shy talking to new people but once I'm comfortable, I keep talking non-stop" Rebecca said and Corbyn laughed. Rebecca had no idea when she fell asleep but awoke to Daniel shaking her awake. "Hey we reached. Come on" He said and the trio walked into the three storey high house which was connected to an even larger one with about 5 storeys.

They walked in to see a girl with light brown hair wearing boxing gloves and punching a board a short blond guy was holding up. Another couple were watching something on the large flat screen T.V that literally looked more like a smaller cinema screen.

Introductions went around, and Rebecca knew they were going to be good friends with how accepting they were. She learnt that people usually stayed in the house beside, and only higher ranking officials stayed in this.

 And for some reason, a doctor was automatically promoted to a higher ranking official so Rebecca was to live here. Rebecca was in the middle of exchanging middle names with a girl named Mackenzie when she heard a crash and a voice she hadn't heard in years.

"Rebecca?"

_______________________________________

OOPS-

Ok I feel like a clown after that, eesh.🤡

Our other characters made an entry, :)

This was just a filler, LETS BEGIN THE PARTY.

Ya'll should probably brace yourselves cause I don't even know what I'm doing anymore with this so whatever happens, I apologise in advance 😬

But I love you guys!❤

Toodle-Doo!❤