(*26*)

Recap: ' I know who you are'

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Ignoring the hoots of owls, she weaved through the thick trees, ending up in the same clearing Andrea's body had been found. There was a guy leaning against the tree, and with a start she realized that he had been with Chad the other day when they'd tried to harass her.

"Ahh the queen herself, welcome Rebecca, I assume you know me as Chad's friend but Im Asher" The blond guy said, his brown hair looking her up and down, licking her lips. "I don't really care, what do you want" Rebecca asked, her heart however dancing at the thought of someone finding out who she was.

"I know who you are, Ms.Red Queen, and don't try to deny it" Asher said as she opened her mouth. "Now that doesn't even matter to me, your obviously weaker since you haven't done anything, and if it makes you feel any better, i haven't told anyone at all" He added.

"The why'd you call me here" Rebecca asked and Asher chuckled. "Well you see, its simple, I need your help" Asher said, pausing at Rebecca's raised eyebrows. "You see, your precious Daniel's parents died long back, been like 7-ish years now, but after that Daniel took over" Asher said.

"And whats any of this gotta do with me?" Rebecca asked, amused at the fact that he thought she was gonna help with anything at all. "Well you see, after their parents died, Daniel and his 2 brothers became extra over protective of their sister, Anna. And I want her, its as simple as that" Asher said.

"Want, her? Like as in sexually or?" Rebecca asked but her assassin side was cackling, finally having a chance to take over again. "Want her as in my rag doll type, god how dim witted are you" Asher groaned. 

"Lets say Im helping you, what do I get in return?" Rebecca asked, letting her voice turn soft and silky. Asher smirked, stepping closer. "Anything you want babygirl, Anna can be a side chick anyday" Asher said, and Rebecca tried not to throw up at anyone but Daniel calling her babygirl.

"Well can I get a hug now please" Rebecca asked, batting her eyelashes, and Asher smirked as he stepped closer, stretching out his arms. When there was about a foot space between them, Rebecca grabbed him and flipped him over, and smirked as he hit his head on the ground.

"You really thought i'd help you after everything you've done" Rebecca chuckled, shaking her head. "Y-You're not supposed to be this strong after 5 years" Asher wheezed out and Rebecca laughed, a twinkling sound in the silence.

"Oh darling, how I feel bad for you. I was out of practice, but you see, being the gang leader's, well girl, there are basic requirements, and Chicago's been helping me" Rebecca said, squatting next to him.

"They were so basic, all your doing is running, you couldn't even lift a 1lb dumbbell" Asher said, holding his head, pulling his hand away to be met with it coated in his blood. "But I just flipped you over did I not? And your over 130 pounds, its called acting sweetheart, you should learn it, oh wait you won't be able to" Rebecca chuckled humorlessly.

"Your a girl, you think you can kill me?" Asher glared and Rebecca sighed, ripping a piece of his shirt that she stuffed into his mouth. She leaned down, grabbing the pocket knife he had, and ripped another piece of his shirt, wrapping it so her finger prints wont be on the knife.

"Well you see, I killed the first person when I was 8, and I was thought to seduce at 6, so I suggest you stop acting like female are inferior, and then you wonder why your single" Rebecca fake sighed, before turning the knife in her hands.

"But alas, you should count yourself lucky, my only victim who has ever seen my face and not a red mask and red eyes, do I look good?" Rebecca fake giggled before rolling her eyes and stabbing the skin where below his heart lay, without a second thought.

Asher's eyes widened, a second passes before he began to cough and gag on the cloth. "I want you to suffer for all the girls you've made uncomfortable, enjoy" She chuckled, before twisting the knife in his sternum, before leaving the guy like that as she walked away.

And for the first time in years, she felt alive, she felt proper. It felt good killing someone after ages, especially when they deserved it more than anything. She slowly slipped back into Daniel's room, washing herself over once before slipping into bed with the fast asleep boy.

But she remembered what Asher had told her, his parents had died years ago, and taking over a gang at a young age must be terrifying. "Did you take so long in the bathroom or is it just me" Daniel mumbled, cuddling her again and she chuckled as she kissed his head lightly.

"tummy ache"

__________________________________________

Filler chap check

Uhm stan Rebecca killing someone, And Dani being soft too he may not be for any longer (look whos leaking shit-)

Anyways, this was overdue, but it was within the week so stan me for keeping my word 😌

Uhm please tell me we saw Daniel's twitter pic of him with the long earrings, SIR-

Anywhore, uhm I literally need to stop being so attached to Raniel smh 😖

Love you guys tho!💕

Toodle-Doo! ❤