(*40*)

Recap: "Christian?"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"And Tyler? And Anna?" The fake blond began, pulling away from Rebecca who adjusted herself, cheeks burning lightly at being caught but confused because she actually had no idea who these people were, slowly stepping backward but remaining in an arm lengths radius.

"Hi Dani" The dirty blond girl came forward, hugging Daniel and Rebecca raised her eyebrows, but commented nothing as Daniel confusedly hugged her back, pulling away quickly and running his hand through his hair.

Rebecca watched as the blond girls eyes flickered over to her, the other two pairs of stranger eyes already on her and she self consciously patted down her hair, dragging her eyes up and looking these people, well only the taller out of the two men and her mind recognized him from somewhere.

The familiar eyes, the brown hair but was pulled off her thought process with the man's eyes trailing down to her finger where the diamond nestled. His shocked eyes quickly flicked up to her face, then Daniel's before nudging the other man, which the blond girl also followed, both pairs a similar reaction to the previous one.

"Tell me thats your ring on her finger and not someone else's" The shorter man asked and Daniel frowned. "Of course its mine why would you even think- Never mind, don't answer that" He said before sighing in frustration.

"What do you guys want, why are you here?" He asked and the blond girl stepped back at the slight harshness in his voice. "Why can't we come visit you?" She asked and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah well where was this for the past 5 years huh? I had to literally raise Christian's child on my own" He yelled and Rebecca's eyes widened.

She knew if he had another episode of yelling, he'd say something he didn't want to and now that she figured out these people were his siblings, she knew she couldn't let him say anything he didnt want to. So she stepped forward, placing her hand on his forearm.

"hey, deep breaths, remember what we practiced?" She told him softly and he nodded, closing his eyes before hugging her. "No saying anything we don't wanna say right?" She whispered and he nodded, repeating it.

"Better now?" She asked him after he pulled away and he nodded, turning back to the people Rebecca had nearly forgotten were also in the room.

"Look, its been years, we haven't communicated past phone calls so why are you guys here?" He asked, standing face to face with them but his hand intertwined with Rebecca's to stop it from shaking. 

"Well we just thought, maybe its time we finally addressed mom and dad's death and the whole gap between us after" One of them said and Rebecca loosened her hand from Daniel's. "Maybe this is a personal conversation, i should go" She said, taking a step away and Daniel grabbed her.

"No, not really, its fine, we're not talking about this" He said, directing the last statement at the three people standing there. "Daniel come on, you can't delay it forever" The blond girl said and Daniel glared at her.

"Look, you can talk this through-" she began but was cut off by Indigo running into the room. "Harper escaped, people are trying to hold her back, theres a fight, physical" She panted out and both Daniel and Rebecca's eyes widened, chorusing a "shit".

They both started running, pushing past them, and the siblings followed, intrigued. Running down the stairs and shrugging off her coat, they ran outside to see Emma get punched right in the nose and Rebecca turned to Daniel.

"I'll handle it, just get a gun and shoot her, right thigh  when shes against the tree" She yelled to Daniel, his siblings watching eyes widened as the girl who clearly was a doctor pulled a throwing knife from her shoes, throwing it at a ginger, slicing her arm to gather her attention.

"Oh oh here comes the savior of the day, whats little Rebecca gonna do toda-" Harper spoke but Rebecca, as they'd learnt, punched her straight in the face, leg swiping hers off the ground making her fall.

"You little bitch" Harper screamed at Rebecca who rolled her eyes. "I've heard worse" She said as she dodged a punch from Harper, shoving her into the tree as she saw Daniel come back outside with the gun.

"You gotta move Rebecca" He yelled out to her and she ducked, landing another punch on Harper again. "Take the damn shot Daniel, you're forgetting who i am" She yelled back, confusing a lotta people but Daniel sighed.

"Are you mad, your gonna hurt her" the shorter stranger exclaimed and Daniel ignored him, keeping his arm steady. "Now" He yelled to his fiancé as he shot, one of his brothers however telling him not to, making his bullet fire an few inches higher but Rebecca rolled out of the way, the bullet hitting Harper's stomach.

"Daniel we haven't gotten any information, SHES GOING TO DIE" Rebecca yelled at him and Daniel glared at his siblings before running over to the bleeding girl now on the floor. "It was love" She croaked out and Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" She asked and the ginger smirked.

"Did everything for love"

____________________________________________

Uh yuh-

what i had to kill someone ok, i was itching to-

Also yes lets introduce the family after a whole 40 chapters, shh dont blame me, i had to bring them in at the correct time.

I hope this book turns out well tho, ik this chapter wasn't that great but it gets better i swear.

But love you guys! 💕

Toodle-Doo! ❤