(*14*)

Recap: "He struck again"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Whats going on?" Rebecca voiced as everyone rushed out, and Mackenzie nodded at Daniel, as if it were some confidential information she wasn't allowed to speak.

Confused, but Rebecca followed them out, running to the gate with them. And on the outside, was a gift box placed, making her scrunch her eyes up.

"I TIGHTENED SECURITY HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN" Daniel yelled and Emma shoved her forward, telling her to calm the raging gangleader down in a hushed whisper.

"What!" Rebecca mouthed, glaring at the girls she had become close with. They merely shrugged but smirked, obviously shipping the two. Rolling her eyes, Rebecca cautiously took a step forward.

"Daniel..." She spoke, and he turned glaring at her. "WHAT" he asked loudly, Rebecca not flinching however, more than used to getting yelled at since young. 

"You need to calm down, yelling is going to do nothing" Rebecca said softly. "Never deal with anything stressed, you'll go wrong" Rebecca said, slowly walking closer.

She finally got close to him, pulling the taller boy into a hug. "Calm down first" She whispered, surprised as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

His hands were gripping her bare waist, the crop top she was wearing exposing her lightly tan skin. The others gave her a thumbs up as they split.

Zach, Jonah and Jack ran to check up on the border patrol with Mackenzie and Chicago. Emma was talking to the guy who had ran into the dinning hall, while Indigo and Corbyn went to check up on someone.

"Wanna tell me whats going on?" Rebecca whispered lightly and Daniel shook his head, holding her closer. She frowned, hating to be in the dark.

"Not here, later, tonight" Daniel spoke gruffly and Rebecca nodded. They finally pulled away from the hug, Daniel composing himself. "What exactly happened?" He asked, gesturing for Rebecca to go back inside.

However, her attention was diverted as Corbyn ran back with someone in his arms, their head bleeding badly. "Get him up" Rebecca said, before running upstairs. Corbyn placed him in one of the beds, Rebecca getting her gloves on.

"Hey, I want you to calm down ok, think of something happy" Rebecca spoke softly, grabbing a syringe. She injected him with the medicine, making the guy unconscious immediately. Following Rebecca's instructions, Corbyn had helped her hook the guy up to an IV.

The blond helped the doctor, having been the one to heal the others before Rebecca had come im. An older woman came running into the room while Rebecca cleaned up the cut, sobbing as she saw the guy on the bed. 

Rebecca guessed the woman was the guys mother or so, but she wasn't making any exceptions as she gestured Corbyn to take the woman out.

The door burst open, and Rebecca looked to see Daniel walk in. "Out, no one's allowed in, I told Corbyn to make sure" Rebecca growled as Daniel rolled his eyes. "Corbyn still has to listen to me" Daniel said and Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"I'm fucking stitching him up can you get out, its unsanitary" Rebecca growled and Daniel rolled his eyes again. "Tone that attitude down, you still work under me" Daniel growled and Rebecca glared, wishing she could slap him hard, but she sighed before turning back and working on the guy's head again.

Pieces of hair escaped her messy bun, hanging in front of her face and she tried to blow it away. Daniel rolled his eyes, grabbing her hair and tying it up for her. "You should tie your hair properly before working on a patient" Daniel stated and Rebecca glared.

"I'M the doctor here, I know, you can shut the fuck up" She spat, truly pissed off with his behavior as she finally finished the stitches. She grabbed a cotton pad, before beginning to clean around the affected wound.

She began checking his other parts, not noticing any external injuries. Realizing she had to ask him once he woke up, Rebecca reduced the IV dosage, making sure everything was ok before removing her gloves.

"Is he fine" Daniel asked as Rebecca washed and sterilized the tools she had used. "Yeah, is the woman outside his mom?" She asked and Daniel nodded.

"Then come on, I'll tell you along with her" Rebecca said, brushing past Daniel who rolled his eyes. "Hey its ok, hes safe" Rebecca assured the crying woman. By now, a lot of people had gathered around, trying to find out what happened to their fellow gang member. 

"He's been hit in the head badly though, he'll wake up, the chances of loosing his memories are not severe but I won't deny the possiblity" Rebecca said softly, making the other woman cry harder.

"I'm sorry. You can go see him, one by one for tonight please" Rebecca said and everyone nodded. Daniel grabbed her arm and tugged her away, a few other girls glaring at her, Harper in the lead.

"What Daniel" she groaned as they turned a hallway and Daniel growled, turning and shoving her against the wall, pressing himself to pin her up.

 "Drop the fucking attitude sweetheart" he growled into her ear, Rebecca un-consciously biting her lip, but before she could reply, someone else spoke.

"OH MY GOD"

________________________________________

Uhm another cliffhanger but its the 3rd update this week so my reasoning is justified 👁👅👁

Yes, the "he" hasn't been revealed yet but I mean 👀

Im like extremely motivated for this book considering my ignorance aha but I swear i'll try getting another chapter out this week🥰

So like a simple guide, I make the couples cute when I feel like it, but when Im in a shitty mood or like mood swings, I make it bad aha oppsies

But I love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️