(*17*)

Recap: "So hard he was bleeding

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"W-Where did you learn to punch like that" Jack had his eyes wide, as they looked at Chad on the floor, whining about his nose bleeding, along with a busted lip. "Uh I saw you guys doing it, and i tried it" Rebecca said, trying to tame her heart that was beating wildly.

"Rebecca...." Emma trailed off, and Mackenzie stepped closer, examining the damage. "Even Chicago has trouble punching like this, making such an impact at the first punch" She choked out and Rebecca's eyes were wide.

Suddenly, a scream came from above, and Rebecca realized it to be from her office, where the injured guy had been asleep. She ran up, glad to escape from the environment, stumbling upon a horrid scene.

Daniel, who had followed her up, gasped as his eyes landed upon the people inside. "His name, whats his name" Rebecca hissed to Daniel. "Oliver, Oliver Yarter" Daniel said and Rebecca stepped in.

"Hey, its ok, I'll get him calm" She told the mother, who was crying uncontrollably, before walking closer to the guy. "hey Oliver?" Rebecca said and the guy turned sharply, releasing the guy he had been holding by the throat. 

Rather, he grabbed her, pinning her by the throat against the wall. "WHERE IS SHE" He yelled in her face, Daniel half way across the room before Rebecca gestured him to stop.

"Wheres who Oliver? You need to tell me who your talking about" Rebecca said in a consoling way. "H-Her, WHERE IS SHE" Oliver yelled, Daniel taking a step closer. "Don't get close. I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND, DO YOU WANNA LOOSE YOURS DANIEL" He yelled, grabbing a surgical knife.

It was held at Rebecca's throat, Daniels eyes wide. Rebecca sent him a glare, telling him to stay where he was. "Oliver you need to calm down" Rebecca whispered, reaching for a syringe she was to have used on him either way.

"NO I WILL NOT, WHERE IS SHE" Oliver yelled, tightening his grip on the brunette, making her choke, Daniel's eyes wide in alarm. "Oliver, please, for her, just calm down" Rebecca said, getting the needle ready.

"I WILL NOT, DANIEL LIED. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, SHE'S GONNA DIE, GONNA COME BACK SOULESS, HER BODY SCARRED, I'VE SEEN THE OTHERS" Oliver yelled, and Rebecca frowned, Daniel had a nervous look in his eyes. 

"SO IF I LOOSE THE GIRL I LOVE, WHY DON'T YOU LOOSE YOURS" Oliver yelled, choking Rebecca who sighed softly, having been in situations like this before, her past victims thought choking would help them escape.

Rather than fighting however, Rebecca plunged the sedative into Oliver, the drug flowing and dissolving into his blood quickly. As his grip loosened, Rebecca got out of his grip, Daniel arriving just in time to hold him up and place his unconscious body on the bed. 

"Get someone to put him in the dungeons, the cell with proper bedding, and food to be served once he wakes up. However nothing he can harm himself with, hes not mentally stable" Rebecca spoke, gulping down water, breathing hard as Daniel did exactly as she instructed.

"Now your ass, explains what he was talking about" She said, glaring at him. "Look, Rebecca" Daniel said slowly, and Rebecca grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him closer. "Fucking tell me and I swear if you make up excuses" Rebecca spat, and Daniel's eyes were looking at her hand on his collar.

"Can you not grip my shirt like that?" Daniel said, trying to switch the topic, Rebecca glared at him hard. "I'll hold you shirt like this if i want to, I can rip" Rebecca said, before ripping the shirt down the middle, Daniel's eyes widening, "Rip your shirt like this if i want to" She spat.

"You did not just-" Daniel said, his eyes glaring back at her. Rebecca matched his intensity as she let her lips curve into a sly smirk as Daniel shrugged off the ripped cloth. "I just did, what are you gonna do about it" She spat and Daniel grabbed her, turning her around.

One of his hand wrapped around her mid torso, trapping her arms by her sides. The other one wrapped itself around her neck, squeezing softly, not like Oliver, however rather a more sexual way. 

Rebecca held herself from letting her head fall back, glaring at him through the mirror. "Hands off me Seavey" She spat and Daniel held her glare, his lips tilting up into a smirk of his own as he leaned down letting his teeth graze her neck.

Subconsciously, Rebecca let her eyes flutter shut before opening them again, Daniel smirking harder. "I'm not moving my hands off you, what are YOU going to do about it" Daniel mocked her, Rebecca stomping on his foot.

"Gotta try harder than that love, Im a gang leader for gods sake" Daniel said, his teeth nibbling on her neck, she unintentionally let out a whimper making him chuckle. "You like that huh? My lips on you" Daniel whispered, Rebecca's head blanking out as she finally let her head fall back.

Resting on his shoulder, it gave him easy access to her neck, making him chuckle again. "You like it don't you babydoll? Acting all tough but your melting under my touch" Daniel said, Rebecca biting down on her lips as his found her sweet spot.

"OH MY GOD" Came a yell from the doorway, and Daniel and Rebecca looked to see Jack and Zach standing there. Daniel stepped back, his bare upper body on show as Rebecca composed herself. 

"What" Daniel grumbled and Jack raised his eyebrows. "Geez sorry we intrupted your horny session" Zach said, Jack hitting him in the back of the head. "Hah Emma hits harder, that was so weak Jack" Zach said, Jack smacking him harder.

"Both of you shut it, the fact that we sent you to tell him" Jonah came, hitting both of them. "What happened?" Daniel frowned as Corbyn walked in. "He escaped" Corbyn said bluntly, making Jonah sigh, face palming. "Who?" Daniel frowned, taking a step back once Jonah said the name.

"Norman"

________________________________________

Ehehe, Im evil, ik😈

Raniel's well... idek anymore ahahah

In case u don't remember, Norman's the guy in the dungeon from chapter 9, the one who almost killed Daniel's parents, go re read it if u dont remember after that explanation to aha.

Whos to say I won't double update so watch out for that 👀🤭

Love you guys so much!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️