(*39*)

Recap: "Harper"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"So who is it? You know its better if you say it rather we force it out of you" Daniel told her and Harper rolled her eyes. "I won't do it, im loyal, but you might wanna check your fiancé's phone" She cackled and Daniel raised his eyebrows.

"Putting me against by Rebecca by convincing me that shes cheating won't help you, I know she won't do shit like that" Daniel said and Harper chuckled. "Won't she really?" the ginger asked and Daniel rolled his eyes, walking out to the group waiting.

"No luck either?" Indigo asked and Daniel shook his head but his mind drifted to what Harper had told him. Rebecca wouldn't do that to him, she wouldn't do that to anyone. But he thought of how her phone had now had a password change, and he knew she was texting someone almost frequently.

"We'll keep trying Daniel, go finish up your paperwork, rest a bit, you have that ball to get to tonight" Corbyn said, sensing his friend overthinking and Daniel nodded. "keep trying to get something from her" He instructed and they chorused a "yes boss" before he walked away.

Taking the elevator up to Rebecca's office, he walked in to see her treating someone, cleaning up the wound as Winter sat beside the pre-teen, talking him through what was his probably first ever stitches.

"And then Becky got pushed into the pool and then Dani jumped in after her when he saw her struggle thinking she couldn't swim but she was just joking" The now 7 year old told the boy who winced as Rebecca sewed him up.

"And your all done, thank you snowflake for keeping him calm" Rebecca smiled as she sterilized the needle while his niece helped the guy sit up. "Thank you doc, and you too Winter" the young boy said, before walking out the door, his wound patched up.

"Well well looks like your much a doctor yourself pumpkin" Daniel said and Winter looked up and smiled at him, running to hug him. "Snowflake you gotta wash your hands" Rebecca reminded the young girl who pouted before walking over to the small basin to wash her hands after Rebecca finished.

"Well well hi to you, what may i help you with today" Rebecca said as she spotted Daniel sitting down on one of the beds. "Well i think i have a lip injury, might help if you kiss it better" He commented and she giggled, pecking his lips as a quick 'ewww' came from behind her.

"I still say Dani has cooties, you shouldn't kiss him Becky" Winter whined drying her hands and the couple laughed. "I do not have cooties you chipmunk" Daniel told her as he grabbed the child, tickling her.

"O-Ok i-im so-sorry" Winter breathed out, and Daniel finally released the young girl. "Now give me my pending hug" He said and his niece giggled before hugging him. "Hopefully there isn't anyone else coming in cause im starving" Rebecca commented and Daniel smiled.

"We'll go get food, coming pumpkin?" He asked Winter who shook her head. "Im not hungry, and i have to go play" She said and Rebecca smiled, waving at the girl as she skipped away. "She grew up so fast" Daniel commented and Rebecca hummed, texting someone on her phone before quickly locking it.

"She is, isn't she" The brunette wrapped her arms around Daniel's neck and Daniel's wound around her waist, eyebrows raised as she placed her head in the crook of her neck. His eyes landed on her phone, lighting up with a message and a tone of notification going with it making Rebecca pull away and grab her phone, but he'd seen the message.

'See you tonight then angel'

'But she hates being called angel' Daniel thought to himself as he watched her type out a reply before locking her phone again.  She turned, smiling and pecking his lips but he caught her arm before she moved.

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"You ok?" She asked, stepping back closer to him and frowning as she saw him lost in deep thought. "Daniel?" Rebecca asked worried. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again, as if he were scared to ask something.

She knew he may have realized her added amount of time spent on her phone but there was a reason, and she was scared for him to find out. She knew she was going to be seeing him, after so long, he didn't even know she was engaged.

"I-" Daniel began and she looked at him, eyes pooling with concern as she looked directly into her fiancé's eyes. "You can tell me anything you know?" She spoke softly and Daniel sighed, looking down then back into her eyes, the cerulean changing in a fraction of second as he pulled her to him, pressing his lips to hers.

He pulled her closer like if he let her go, she might run away and she frowned but kissed him back, leading them back against the wall, lips still connected. His hands wound around her waist below her white coat, fingertips tracing up and down lightly while she ran hers through his hair.

Soon after, her coat was pulled off, and his lips were trailing down her neck while his body pressed hers into the wall, impossibly close and she pulled him up back to face her. "Whats wrong?" She whispered and he shook his head.

"Nothing. I just love you. So much. And i can't wait for you to finally be mine forever" He told her and she smiled. "me neither amore, me neither" She said, pulling him into a kiss and his hands crept onto her ass, ready to lift her right before the sound of the door opening was heard and the pair pulled away, Daniel's eyes furrowing at the person standing there.

"Christian?"

_____________________________________________

Before ya'll say something, i had to ok? We're low on family drama-
But this gon be spicy, stan Chris tho, he do be the chaotic king.

Also we're gonna ignore me bringing drama into Raniel's personal lives, shhh.

The makeout was inspired by me realizing i hadn't written something like that in over 10 chaps, uh wot-

Anyways love you guys! 💕

Toodle-Doo! ❤