(*24*)

Recap: "Thirteen"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"13!" She gasped and Daniel nodded. "That day in the alley and you helped me out? The guy that ran out in a mask was him" Daniel whispered and Rebecca frowned.

"Explain more briefly?" She asked and he looked around before shaking his head. "Back at the house, after a shower. Its not safe for you to stay in your room so your moving into mine, i'll take the floor if you want me to but not your room" He said and she hesitantly nodded.

"good, lets go back" he said, tugging her away from the body. "what are we doing with her body?" Rebecca asked him and Daniel smiled. "we're not doing anything sweetheart, the bodyy baggers will" Daniel said, leading her away.

"body baggers?" Rebecca asked, not minding his hand on her bare waist and he hummed. "lowest rank in our gang, its also a way of punishment when they do something against the rules but its not as far as a prison punishment" Daniel stated and Rebecca nodded.

She walked with him for a while, jumping over roots making him laugh. They were walking hand in hand when Rebecca felt a presence watching them. And seemingly, Daniel noticed it too because he tensed in the slightest.

He suddenly pushed her against the tree, just as a stick crunched and a loud gunshot rang out. Daniel looked at her, before pulling her along as they started running, leaves rustling as someone chased them.

"how the fuck did someone come into our grounds" Daniel growled as he suddenly pushed her against a tree again, but this time she stumbled back, unexpectedly finding herself inside the trunk of the tree.

Daniel walked in after her, pressing her against her as he fit himself into the small space, however well hidden from the outside world. "there should be a gun behind you" he breathed, and Rebecca frowned.

"Your not gonna kill him are you" she asked and Daniel looked at her, disbelief in his eyes. "sweetheart look, i have to protect us if he tries to kill us, which he is, so get the gun" Daniel stated and Rebecca let out a breath as she tried to reach for the gun.

She however couldn't and looked at Daniel who sighed. "may i?" he asked and she nodded. The fake blond trailed his hands down, fingertips ghosting her skin as he wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her harsher against him as his other arm trailed lower to try and get the gun.

"where the fuck is it" he cussed and Rebecca held in her laugh at his frustration, however her eyes widening and her biting her lip as Daniel's hand brushed pass her ass.

He leaned down lightly, placing his face in the crook of her neck as he tugged on something, and let his face linger there as he brought his hand back up, the tip of the cold gun trailing against her skin making her shiver against him.

He nibbled on her neck softly, his hands clocking the gun making her take a deep breath, as they heard a crunch and light footsteps. Daniel continued leaving marks on her neck, as if there wasn't someone trying to kill them outside the bark of the tree.

But Rebecca knew he had the gun ready, and he probably may shoot, and for the first time in years, she was fine with it. Daniel bit down on her sweet spot and he sucked in a deep breath, holding in a moan.

"Daniel stop" she hissed and he smirked as he moved back up. "Now, I want you to shoot him" Daniel whispered into her ear and Rebecca's eyes widened.

"W-What?" She said, wide eyed and Daniel smirked, kissing her abruptly. Rebecca's eyes were still wide as she however kissed back, and Daniel slowly spun them around, pushing them out of the tree, her eyes widening as a loud shot rang out.

She knew ir was Daniel's gun, for she had felt the vibration and the gun ricocheting against her skin. She pulled away from Daniel's lips, looking at him with wide eyes while he shrugged. 

"Hes severely wounded, I saw and shot, we need him to talk" Daniel assured her and she looked at the bloody guy on the ground. She turned back, and her mind registered what would've happened if he wasn't with her, for she damn well wouldn't have hurt him.

And that was enough for her to grab him and kiss him, Daniel's surprised grunt muffled as he kissed her back, hands taking their place on her bare waist again.

"We heard a gunshot OH—" Someone's voice came through and they pulled away from each other. "Wasn't Rebecca wearing a shirt" Jack coughed and the blond boy rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't matter, this one needs medical attention, take him to Corbyn, Rebecca needs to get the tattoo today, everything's getting delayed and the risk is increasing" Daniel said and Jonah nodded, lifting the guy along with Jack and dragging him back.

"And doesn't Kenzie work undercover at that tattoo shop? We're going there" Daniel said and Rebecca nodded, walking back to the house quietly.

The crowd seemed to have disappeared, and she was kinda glad. She ran upstairs to shower, standing under the water as it washed off the dirt.

She still felt the tip of the cold gun on her body and shivered, she knew she had to step up her game. She couldn't keep pretending to be innocent anymore, she would break some day.

But till then, she had to distance herself, although that seemed to not be working. And to hold herself back, she had to repeat to herself, a chant, a hurtful chant at that, a simple 4 word sentence.

'You're just his plaything'

_________________________________________

Nawt me being nice then ruining it 💀

We had nice Hailey till now, lets go with bad Hailey now 😼 (this is where u understand, Hailey's gonna do shit)

Anyways, quick reminder, I will leave a warning at the top of the chapter saying theres mature content, u guys dont need to ask me if ya'll should like stop reading, its not sexual content, its mild normal things, but if ur uncomfy with that, I can put a warning!

Don't be shy to ask me to do so, I swear I will if u guys dont like it, Im just making this book a bit more, mature themed, idk why aha

Fallin' tho >>> 

Thats fire, the way we got them above Justin Bieber on the charts, like Justin be old man news now, move along ehe🤪 but Im so excited for this new era ekkk

Love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️