(*9*)

Recap: "Going somewhere?"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Um, no?" The guy said and Rebecca rolled her eyes at the stupid attempt. "Right, how did you get out?" Daniel asked, pulling out his phone and texting someone. "I-" The guy stuttered and Daniel slipped his phone back in.

"Its your choice Norman. Either you tell me or we do this the hard way" Daniel said and Rebecca froze up. 'Norman? But people had the same names, right?' Rebecca thought to herself, but her worst fears were confirmed when she caught sight of the redhead in front of Daniel. 

"Rebecca!" Norman spluttered and Daniel's look turned to confusion but he shoved him in and closed the door. The others came running down, Chicago in the lead. "What the fuck happened?" Emma yelled and Daniel narrowed his eyes. 

"You tell me Chicago. Weren't you supposed to change the locks last weeks?" Daniel asked and Chicago frowned. "I did, but I ran out of locks so they were supposed to be changed today" Chicago trailed off and Daniel glared at her.

"I expect him to be moved into a higher security cell, the one with the passcode, and kill that other traitor. I'll be in my office" Daniel said, before walking away. Rebecca stood there, eyes wide and Mackenzie winced. "He isn't the best when he's angry which happens a lot. BUt he's a nice guy overall" Emma said consolingly and Chicago sighed.

"How is it my fault if the delivery guy forgets half the locks" She groaned and Jack laughed. "He won't agree to that, no matter the excuse" Jack laughed and Chicago glared at him, before punching him. "I will NEVER get used to that" Jack groaned and Rebecca raised her eyebrows.

"Both her and Emma have anger issues" Indigo explained and Rebecca grinned. "Anger issues are easy to handle. Talk to me when you guys are free?" Rebecca told Emma and Chicago who frowned but nodded. 

"Right I have a bit of things to set up? Can we catch up or something later?" Rebecca asked everyone who smiled. "Yeah sure!" Zach said and Rebecca smiled, walking to the elevator. She got out at the second floor, and thanking everyone above for her photographic memory, knocked on Daniel's door.

Rebecca heard a crash, before the door opened. She saw Daniel with messy hair, his office a light mess with glass shattered on the floor, and her eyes widened when she saw his bleeding knuckles, a few shards of glass still in them.

"Daniel!" She said scoldingly, leading him to the desk. She scanned the room, grabbing the first aid kit. She slowly pulled out the glass shards and bandaged his hand. "What about the stitches? they're still secure right?" Rebecca asked and Daniel shrugged.

"Daniel stop acting like the world has ended because a person almost escaped" Rebecca said and Daniel picked her up effortlessly and placed her on the desk. "Not just any person but the one who almost killed my parents" Daniel growled and Rebecca's eyes widened.

"Then why is he still alive?" She asked, and Daniel looked at her. "Cause he's part of another gang and he can give us information" Daniel said and Rebecca looked at him. "How long has he been here?" Rebecca asked and Daniel shrugged.

"Think 5 years or so" He said and changed his tone at Rebecca's look. "Look that doesn't matter. But you need to get the gang tattoo. Along with learn a bit of fighting" He said and Rebecca frowned. "I'm treating people-" Rebecca began but Daniel cut her off.

"If your part of the gang, people are going to be after you. Especially now that half the underworld thinks we have something" Daniel said, and Rebecca was taken aback b the bitterness in his voice.

"B-But" Rebecca stuttered and Daniel sighed. "No excuses, your training from tomorrow. Now come on, you have to meet the rest of the gang" Daniel said, leading her out and Rebecca followed, thoughts swirling on how she had to fail everything and not let her reflexes take over.

"Who the fuck is that!"

_________________________________________

I seem to leave a lot of cliffhanger, sigh

So its official that this book will have updates every two days :)

Thank you so much for 1.1k reads, in such a short span of time, literally half a month cuz Ik I started this book on the 14th of June and its July 1st like wha-

I love you guys so much!💖

Toodle-Doo!❤