(*12*)

Recap: "10 laps"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"10!" Rebecca gasped, knowing well she was capable of more than that but she had to keep up her little act. All because of Jonah but she didn't linger on that. "Chicago would've done worse, start Rebecca" Daniel said and Rebecca groaned, but began running.

And the brunette was out of in fact out of breath as she finished the 10 laps, Daniel casually sitting down and watching her. "Oh my god" Rebecca panted, while Daniel shook his head amused. 

"How'd you manage to keep that body if you didn't work out this much atleast?" Daniel laughed and Rebecca glared at him. "Who said I don't work out" Rebecca asked, grabbing the water bottle from Daniel.

"You don't know where my mouth has been-" Daniel began but Rebecca had already gulped down water. "I know, my lips never touched the bottle dipshit" Rebecca said. Daniel opened his mouth to reply, cutting himself off when Chicago came out.

"Ya'll up and early AND arguing for what" Chicago asked, lightly yawning. Rebecca just shrugged throwing the water bottle back to Daniel who growled as it hit him in the chest.

"That hurts" Daniel groaned and Chicago raised her eyebrows. "Shut up and take the pain pretty boy" Rebecca said, before being instructed to run off to work out again.

Almost two hours later, Rebecca finally sat down, training being over. Chicago had wanted to teach her fighting, but Daniel had excused Rebecca for the first week.

Honestly, the brunette had no idea how she was going to pretend to not know, but she figured she'd worry about that later. "Do you sing in the shower?" Daniel asked randomly as they walked up the stairs, a form of exercise as Chicago suggested.

"Why do you wanna know" Rebecca asked suspiciously and Daniel smiled innocently. "Your voice sounds nice so I wanna hear you sing" Daniel smiled cheekily.

"What are you gonna do, stand outside the bathroom door?" Rebecca laughed and Daniel shrugged. "I can come in if you really want sweetheart" he said and Rebecca raised her eyebrows.

"You brave enough to do that pretty boy?" Rebecca said and Daniel smirked as they stopped in front of their respective room doors. "Me and you know I'd gladly get into the shower with you" Daniel said, looking her up and down. 

"Eyes up here babyboy" Rebecca teased and Daniel winked at her playfully. "Anyways, you stink, go shower" Daniel and Rebecca gasped. "Rude, but i'll leave the door unlocked in case you wanna be a creep" She smirked before slipping into her room.

Letting the hot water run down her bare body, she scrubbed herself with the soap, wondering what happened to the girl a few days ago. That Rebecca wouldn't have opened up so easily, she had to put her walls up again.

After a long shower, she got out, wrapping a towel around herself. Opening the bathroom door to get to her closet for clothes, she giggled to herself at the steam flooding out behind her creating a dramatic effect.

However, the last thing she expected was to see a figure in her room. She let out a loud scream, causing the guy to turn. She couldn't see him for her curtains drawn down made the room dark.

"D-Daniel?" Her mind went to the blond boy, maybe he was playing a joke on her. "Daniel Seavey? As in the leader of the gang? Woah he snatched you up before even letting us take a look at you" The guy said, his voice deep.

"Who the hell are you?" Rebecca frowned, grabbing the remote to get her curtains to draw back up. She sucked in a deep breath when she came to rest her eyes upon a black haired boy.

"Chad. Chad Greyer" The guy introduced himself, Rebecca's eyes taking in the sharp jawline, the high cheekbones, the hazel eyes and the muscular body.

"What are you doing here?" Rebecca spat, frowning as she snapped out of her daze. She clutched her towel tighter to herself, noticing the way his eyes scanned her.

For some reason, she was uncomfortable, even though Daniel had done the same thing earlier. Daniel's eyes on her felt different, Chad's was more of a hungry one, she felt like he'd gladly do shit without consent.

"Harper was complaining about a new girl, thought I'd check you out myself" he licked his lips. "Turns out, I wasn't disappointed, I see why Daniel wants you" Chad said.

"Wants me? Sorry?" Rebecca said, shifting on her feet as Chad's eyes lingered on her upper chest where water droplets glistened clearly. "You two are dating, is that not it?" Chad frowned suspiciously.

Rebecca opened her mouth to prove him wrong, but was cut off by the door opening. "Rebecca the equipment–" Daniel walked in, freezing and narrowing his eyes once he saw Chad.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel spat and Chad raised his arms. "I came searching for you, but I heard the rumor of the hot doc who you snatched quiet rudely, shes fine as hell though" Chad licked his lips again as Rebecca shifted uncomfortably again.

"Sweetheart go change" Daniel said, gesturing to her, his eyes telling her to not ask questions. And for the first time in ages, Rebecca followed someone's command, walking into the closet as she began to change, with one thing lingering on her mind.

'What was going on'

_____________________________________

Been ages, i'm so so sorryyyy :(   *smacks self with frying pan*

Longer part, ya'll deserve a 2k word chap or something for my ignorance towards this book, I apologize for my mental health being shit :(

Raniel be getting somewhere, Im sorry for objectifying Rebecca, it was necessary for the book, but trust me, no girl is EVER an object♥️

Love you guys!💞

Toodle-Doo!♥️