(*2*)

Recap: "shower and get dressed. We have classes"

⊙________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

That was 5 years ago. And a lot had changed since then. For one, Indigo and Rebecca were no longer friends. A small fight had broken out, and it had been made larger by Jonah. Indigo had screamed and Rebecca had walked out, trying to calm herself down.

But when she had come back, Indigo was gone, along with her belongings. Rebecca had moved out of the dorm, hating to be reminded of her life long best friend. She fucking hated Jonah, and despite anything, she'll hate him. Always for snatching the one person she deeply cared for.

Now, Rebecca had finally graduated. The girl had a photographic memory, helping herself to a surgical course while her normal doctor studies. She was now qualified for something other would only be at 29 or so.

Rebecca was currently walking along a pavement, coffee in hand. She had been working as a doctor for the past month, and the hospital owner, Mr.Noah Screel wanted to meet her. The word Screel made her feel disgusted but it was a high paying job, and Rebecca desperately needed to finish paying her tuition bills.

She remembered how Indigo had taken up business, a small smiled coming onto her face when she remembered their first exam. Suddenly, there was a yell and a guy wearing a ripped mask ran out of an alleyway. Rebecca, eyes wide, looked into the alley to see another guy, wearing all black, on the floor and bleeding. Sure, she had been in such conditions before, but her doctor mode kicked in and she ran to him in heels.

"Sir are you ok? Do you have a first aid kit?" She asked knowing he was loosing blood fast and a hospital wouldn't help, and the guy nodded, pointing to his car and then to his pockets for the keys. Rebecca pulled the keys out, opening the car and grabbing the first aid kit and opening it.

 "Ok your wound isn't large. It is however in a place where you will loose a lot of blood. I can stitch this up then we need to get you to the hospital" Rebecca said and the guy frowned. "No..hospital" He croaked as Rebecca cut his shirt and began rubbing the wound with alcohol with her gloves on. 

She grabbed the needle, telling the guy it was going to hurt as she began stitching his wound together. He groaned, and Rebecca soothed him, as she stitched it. "Hey look at me! Don't close your eyes" She said and the guy nodded, wincing as she finished the sewing and placed a bandage over it.

"Ok we're done. I'm gonna call an ambulance" She said and the guy shook his head. "Don't, please trust me" he said and Rebecca frowned, but proceeded to call an ambulance. She watched the guy as he sat up, wincing. Rebecca heard the sirens, and waved them over.

"Yeah he's here" She said turning around, but he was gone. "Wait what?" Rebecca stared, the alley a dead end. "I swear he was here. Look! His car is still here" Rebecca pointed and the paramedics sighed. "Did you get him name atleast?" A man asked and Rebecca frowned, shaking her head. 

"I'm sorry but we have no reason to believe you ma'am. I'm truly sorry" Another guy said, before they went back. "Ugh! Stupid guy, he's going to die" She growled, before remembering her meeting with Mr.Noah .

Her eyes widened, as she rushed to the hospital, getting there half an hour late. "Your late, Dr.Wilson and you have prank called an ambulance" Noah glared and Rebecca winced. "Sir, if you would let me explain-" She began but he shook his head, his wavy black hair flopping.

"No Dr.Wilson, This has gotten our hospital a bad name" Noah glared again and Rebecca opened her mouth. "The board agrees" Noah said, directing his glare at them and they all shrunk, before Noah continued. "They ALL agree, that you shall be fired, and you license to practice shall be suspended for two months" He said and Rebecca's jaw dropped.

"But sir, you cannot do that. You can't suspend my license or fire me. Sir, I promise you there was a guy until the ambulance came I-" Rebecca said and Noah cut her off. "Ms.Wilson, your wasting my time. If you argue further, I shall make the board extend your suspension further" Noah said and Rebecca shut her mouth, though her blood was boiling. "Sorry sir" She said and Noah nodded.

"Good. Wait over at my office" He said and Rebecca frowned, but nodded without a choice. Rebecca waited for a few minutes, before Noah walked in. He threw his suit jacket to the side, before pulling his tie off and walking closer to Rebecca.

"You, Dr.Wilson, are extremely beautiful. Maybe we can make a deal and I can give you your job back" He said, his fingers trailing down her arm and she moved back. She felt her back hit the wall, and pressed her palm onto the wall as Noah boxed her in with his arms.

"Rebecca...I can give you EVERYTHING. All you need to do is say yes" He whispered, his breath on her neck and she tried not to puke at his breath. "Um no. I'll wait out my term" Rebecca said, pushing him away and Noah's eyes hardened. "I will get you Rebecca. I ALWAYS get what I want and your not going to be an exception" Noah sneered as Rebecca walked out of the room.

"Why didn't I kill the whole family when I had the chance" Rebecca groaned, flopping onto her bed when she got home. "Andel I swear I hate you" Rebecca groaned, staring at herself in the mirror, her eyes shining. Rebecca exchanged her clothes for a thin sports bra and short sleeping shorts, before falling into bed. She'd deal with all the other crap tomorrow.

Rebecca woke up, to the bell ringing, and noticed it was 10 am the next morning already. Knowing it was probably her landlord to collect her rent, Rebecca opened the door, but was shocked to see who was standing there. The guy who ruined her life.

The guy from the alleyway.

_________________________________________________________

HOLAAA! We're done with the second chapter, WHOOP WHOOP!

So I really hope you liked it cuz 0_0

But anyone annoyed at 'the guy from the alley'? Or Noah? teehee..

Now I usually name my chapters, but we trying something new with this book :)

(tryin Something Different😉......Why am I like this🤦‍♀️)

But I love you guys so much!❤ (We need to come up with a name for ya'll😂)

Toodle-Doo!❤