(*1*)

⊙________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

Rebecca Wilson, successfully snuck into her dormitory, managing to avoid her dorm mate and best friend Indigo , who also had her boyfriend Jonah Marais over. The girl stared at herself in the mirror, her wavy brunette hair a slight mess, the red highlights showing through. She pulled out her red contacts, letting her bright aquamarine coloured eyes shine in the darkness.

 She had been called many things, including a fake whore, just for her eye colour. Her mother, Amy had told her they were just jealous, but now she didn't have anyone to assure her different. The last person in her family was her father and she absolutely despised him now.

The girl, in question, had ran away the previous day. A fatality had occured in her family, where her brother had been killed. Left with only her dad for company, the girl ran away. The brunette had already had gotten into a top med-university with a scholarship, however she had to pay her own tuition fees. She had thrown the money she had previously earned behind at her father, Jacob Wilson when she had ran away.

She was supposed to start her first day at uni today. Sitting on her bed and noting the time as 5.15, Rebecca walked into the bathroom, letting the hot water cascade down her back. She knew her dad was going to bury her brother in the graveyard without a big funeral. Just a small prayer, then he and his friend, Mr.Screel were going to drink away the rest of the day, probably. But now that Mr.Screel was out of question, she wondered what he would do.

Rebecca wasn't stupid. She knew they would find John's body. They would find her- sorry the Red Queen's mark on him. People knew the girl as the greatest assassin of America but not many knew the girl behind the mask. The only other person who had known other than her dad was her brother.  God she missed him so badly. But she remembered the promise she had made to herself before she ran away. To never kill anyone else other than Mr.Screel, so as to never make someone else feel the same. To never step back into the underworld.

Finally getting out of the shower an hour later, she changed into jeans, a cropped sweater for it was cold outside, and her doc martin boots. Making breakfast, Rebecca switched on the news, only to find that boring woman's voice announcing the weather. Rebecca went to change the channel, only seconds before which the woman sat up straight.

"It is just in that millionaire John Screel was found dead in an alleyway. His wrists were cut and he suffered 2 bullets through his head before his tragic death. The police need not question who did this for her mark clearly lay on him. The police assured that it had clearly been Mr.Screel's fault as she always had a reason for her attacks. Who, you ask? The underworld's most dangerous assassin" The woman announced, weird glee present in her eyes as she said the next four words.

"The Mafia's Red Queen"

"WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THE NEWS AT 6 IN THE MORNING?!?!" Came a scream and Rebecca realised it to be Indigo's who came out along with Jonah behind her. "Hey gogo. Hey Jo" Rebecca smiled. "Hey Becca" they said and Indigo's eyes widened at the breaking news caption. But before she could ask her about it, Rebecca gestured to Jonah and Indigo shut up.  

"Shower and get dressed. We have classes"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooooo! 

Rebecca pRoMiSeD herself that she wouldn't go back to the underworld. How many of ya'll think thats not gonna happen? After all promises are usually broken.

Rebecca's eyes👇

or

I need eyes like these but I'm stuck with shitty brown ughh

But n e wayss

It's quite clear that Rebecca is the Red Queen. But she going to throw it away, OH. Our other characters will be introduced in the next few chapters so :)

I love you guys so much!💕

Toodle-Doo!💕💕