(*3*)

Recap: The guy from the alleyway

⊙________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"You" Rebecca spat. "Me" The guy said, agreeing. Rebecca glared, the girl side of her mind taking in how good the guy looked. He was wearing black jeans, chains hanging, with a white shirt and a black leather jacket. "Care to let me in?" The guy asked and Rebecca glared, but opened the door wider. 

He walked in, flopping onto the couch. "I didn't say you could sit" Rebecca glared and the guy hummed, his striking blue eyes scanning her. That is when Rebecca realised she was still in her sports bra and shorts. Rebecca glared, about to say something but the doorbell rang again. Glaring at him, she walked to the door, checking to make sure it was someone she knew.

Recognising the old lady on the other side to be her landlord, she opened the door. "Rebecca dear!" The old lady, Karen exclaimed and Rebecca smiled, letting the woman in. "Hello Ms.Clark" Rebecca smiled and Karen smiled back. "So who was that hot hunk who came asking for you? Please tell me he's your boyfriend" Karen clapped and Rebecca frowned.

"Yes actually, Ms.Clark, if I can call you that" the guy stated, wrapping his arms around Rebecca from behind and Rebecca forced herself to not whack the guy. "Oh dear thats wonderful. I always thought Rebecca were going to die a virgin" Karen laughed and the guy laughed, placing his chin on her shoulder.

Rebecca ignored the fact that his palm was pressed against her bare skin, and focused on the old lady again. "I need the rent dear. Also, I'll be on vacation dear. My ride's gonna be here in 5 actually, so your rent Rebecca?" Karen asked and Rebecca winced.

"Karen you know I lost my job. Can you give me-" Rebecca began but the guy removed his hands from around her, before pulling out a wad of cash and passing it to Karen. "Ms.Clark she won't listen to me. I just want to help her and she's too stubborn. Please take it" He gave her the bundle and Karen greedily took it. 

"Your a kind gentleman. Take care of her. Good choice Rebecca" Karen smiled at the gaping girl, before leaving. "WHAT" Rebecca exploded, looking at the guy who shrugged. "I did cause you to loose your job so a small favour I guess" The guy shrugged and Rebecca narrowed her eyes at him.

"What do you want" Rebecca glared and the guy smirked. "I know you got your license suspended, and that you lost your job Rebecca. I also know that your an excellent doctor. Work for me and I'll pay you double" He said and Rebecca narrowed her eyes. "How can you pay me double. You run a gang or something" Rebecca laughed but the guy didn't laugh.

"Wait actually?" Rebecca gasped, and the guy shrugged. "Green Serpent, actually" He said and Rebecca gaped, her locked up memories forcing themselves out. Rebecca took a deep breath and composed herself. "I don't- I don't wanna get into the underworld" Rebecca said, adding an 'again' in her mind.

"By saving me, you put yourself in danger sweetheart. You literally don't have much choice" He said and Rebecca glared. "I don't know your name and you know mine and I don't know how you expect me to skip into the sunset with you" Rebecca said and the guy laughed lightly, running his hands through his platinum blond hair.

"Daniel Seavey" he said suddenly and she frowned. "What?" Rebecca asked. "My name. Its Daniel. Look Rebecca, we don't have all day. You saved my life and I owe you. So I'm trying to save yours" 'Daniel' said. Rebecca opened her mouth to say something but Daniel suddenly pushed her against the wall, his body pinning her against the wall as the glass shattered.

Daniel pulled a gun from behind him and peaked at the window before pressing Rebecca against the wall again. "Ok when I nod, I want you to run and wear pants. As fast as you can" Daniel said and Rebecca looked at him, towering over her. He slowly pushed himself an inch away and glanced at the window, before nodding at her.

Rebecca knew she could probably take down the shooter, but she was out of practise and had promised herself she wouldn't kill anyone again as she pulled on black skinny jeans. Daniel ran to the doorway, before throwing her the jacket he had been wearing. "Zip it up, we got to go before they get to the apartment" He said and Rebecca wore it, following his instruction and zipping it up. Oh what her life had become.

Again.

________________________________________________________________

Hehe. People went 'That guy from the alley is so fishy' :)

Got your answer now? 🙈. I legit have the next 250 words written, but then the chapter would be WAYYY too long so ;)

I say their ship name is Raniel. Sound good? No? Any other suggestions?

My chapter are usually atleast 950 words, I'm sorry this didn't reach that mark but I swear its better this way.

And I love you guys so much!💕

Toodle-Doo!❤