(*11*)

Recap: "Tonight"

⊙___________________________⊙

▪︎Rebecca▪︎

"Hey" Rebecca voiced as Indigo slipped into her room. The whole house was pitch dark, silent as everyone was asleep. "Hey its nice to see you again" Indigo smiled, hugging Rebecca who chuckled, hugging the shorter girl back.

"I'm kinda sad Jonah has full access to my phone" Indigo grumbled, flopping onto the bed and Rebecca laughed as she sat down beside the redhead. "I think three years apart did shit enough" Rebecca laughed as Indigo grumbled.

"Your telling me" Indigo whined, placing her head in Rebecca's lap who laughed again, running her hands through her hair affectionately. "I was waiting till you'd come back to this side" Indigo said and Rebecca sighed.

"I mean, I guess" Rebecca shrugged and Indigo sat up. "Why do you sound unsure?" Indigo asked and Rebecca frowned. "I was supposed to meet dad today" Rebecca frowned and Indigo gasped.

"Dad as in.." Indigo trailed off as Rebecca smiled widely. "Yea him" Rebecca smiled and Indigo gasped. "Oh my gosh he's in L.A?" Indigo asked and Rebecca nodded. "Came for some work, he said it was important too" Rebecca said and Indigo frowned.

"And you can't text him or call because your phone has a tracker" Indigo said and Rebecca nodded sadly. "Its ok Becca, he'll know you got back into the game and me and you know he'll be happy" Indigo comforted her bestfriend who smiled at her.

"Yeah I guess he will" Rebecca smiled and Indigo nodded. "Anyways, Daniel asked me and the girls to take you out for underwear shopping" Indigo laughed and Rebecca blushed. "He kinda likes you. He personally toured you around the house, that says a lot" Indigo said and Rebecca raised her eyebrows.

"He hasn't been the same since his parents got attacked" Indigo said and Rebecca sat up. "About that gogo, did Norman actually do it?" Rebecca asked but Indigo was already off the bed. "I don't know, he hasn't said much to us. But Becca, we have to continue the act right?" Indigo asked and Rebecca nodded.

"Your hunk of a fiance" Rebecca said and Indigo narrowed her eyes playfully. "My man, thank you very much" Indigo said, before slipping out of the room. Rebecca sighed, laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

She loved the ceiling, painted in a way to make it look like it was real galaxy. The shiny stars had little LED lights in them, making them shine and Rebecca could dim the brightness if she wanted, making it easier to sleep.

She wondered how he life was going to change again, only hoping she could meet him again. And then, Rebecca let her eyes flutter shut, falling asleep, the gentle hum from the air conditioner helping her.

She awoke to a small thump from outside the door, and frowning, she got up from the comfortable bed. Forgetting she was in a sports bra and sweatpants, she opened the wooden door, walking out.

She heard footsteps go down the stairs, and quietly followed, her tiptoeing skills still sticking with her. She walked in the direction of the backyard, seeing Daniel standing there shirtless. "You need to start wearing shirts" Daniel said as she stood next to him.

"You too blondie" Rebecca said, looking over at him. "Why you don't like the view?" Daniel asked and Rebecca teasingly shook her head. "So why are you up?" Rebecca asked him.

▪︎Daniel▪︎

"I usually start working out earlier" Daniel told her, lying straight through his teeth and he saw her scan him, before nodding. He knew how to read people well enough to see that she didn't believe him but she didn't ask more.

"What about you?" Daniel asked the brunette who shrugged. "Heard noises. I'm a light sleeper sometimes" She explained. "Did I wake you up then?" Daniel asked her, Rebecca shrugging again. 

"Sorta but I don't really mind I guess" She said and Daniel raised an eyebrow, not questioning it however. "About yesterday in my office, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking-" Daniel began explaining himself but Rebecca cut him off.

"Its ok Daniel, you however have a lot of sexual tension though" She laughed and Daniel shook his head. "Since we're here, we can begin your training early. Chicago might be down by 6, we can prepare you so you can handle her" Daniel said and Rebecca nodded in agreement.

"Maybe brush our teeth first?" Rebecca asked him and he laughed. "So where do we start?" Daniel heard Rebecca ask as she came down a few minutes later. She was no longer in sweatpants, a pair of leggings however.

"10 laps"

_________________________________________

Piece of bullshit of the century award goes to me, I'm throwing a party for this, attend it lmao (With ur masks, we ain't getting bashed like all those tiktokers lmfaoo)

When u try to be funny and fail badly and just embarrassing yourself at this point⬆ 

But in seriousness, I am so so so sorry I'm a terrible person I know. I honestly wrote like 200 words the day after the previous chapter was posted but I couldn't write the next part, I'm soooo sorry.

Um personally, I could NEVER run 10 laps lmaooo. Anyone else w/ me?

But I love you guys!💖

Toodle-Doo!❤