26- Party

We had finally arrived at the house and Indie was shocked.

"Who in the world has money to have this big of a house so out of the way with security?" She questioned bewildered.

"I do," Grey smirked as we walked inside the house.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me softly.

"I'm okay, I could take some pain meds though," I told him.

He nodded and walked away to fetch me those, after a second he came back and gave them to me, I quickly took them and thanked him again.

Indianna had been staring between him and me for a minute now.
"Okay, I need explanations now!" Indiana said

"Are we safe in the back outside?" I asked Grey with a small smile.

"Of course, flower just don't let her break something" He joked and kissed my head.

I nodded and grabbed her hand to go into the backyard and finally talk to her. It's been way too long.

"I want to start from the beginning with the bad and then work to the good" I started

"Bad?" She questioned

"Indie my mom is gone," I said

Her hand flew over her mouth and I could already see tears in her eyes. She held my hand and squeezed my hand for me to continue.

"It all started one night when I had to work really late to close, I begged Jordan to let me walk home and he let me, that night I was jumped by three guys who attempted to kidnap me, but that was the night I met Grey, I had no clue who he was but that night he and two other guys that were with him saved me, he was there the next day at school when I got called to the dean's office to be told my mom was murdered, found out she was murder by six gang members, after she died my dads PTSD went ballistic and he blamed me so I was abused by my dad for a month before Grey found out and we put him in a mental institution, Jordan and Lydia now live in an apartment and for now I'm staying with Grey. Mateo is dead by the way. Grey killed him-"

"WHAT!" She said shocked as her tears stopped.

"Yeah he was in his gang and when he found out about Bryce and Mateo he killed them both." I shrugged

"THEY'RE BOTH DEAD AND GREY KILLED THEM AND YOU ARE LIVING WITH HIM HELL YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE DATING HIM!" She screamed at me

"Do you need to go to a mental institution Tatum?" She asked holding my face in her hands and looking me over.

"I know how crazy it sounds but you know me and guys Indiana and Grey and the others have made their way into my life, Grey has been there every step of the way since everything has happened all of them have, and if you haven't gathered by now Grey is a gang leader that is why I casually said he killed Mateo and Bryce" I explained

"Oh dear uh" she turned around one hand on her hip and the other on her head as she paced.

"Uh okay this is a lot to take in but I am following and your right I do know you and you're clearly not being held against your will so I guess everything is okay, is there anything else?" She asked

"Uh yeah actually" I blushed and looked away.

"Oh, no eye contact what is it?" She asked

"I'm Bi," I mumbled

"WHAT OH MY GHOD NO WAY DID YOU REALLY JUST COME OUT TO ME!" She literally squealed at the top of her lungs.

"Indiana SHUT UP" I lightly shouted.

"I'm so glad oh my gosh because guess what?"

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"I'm lesbian" she came out to me.