36- Boy oh Boy

***Three and a half months later***

"Grey!" I yelled. I was currently trying to put on some shoes but at 4 months pregnant it's gotten hard to do.

Grey and I once we got back home had a long and serious conversation about what to do and what was gonna happen and we both agreed I'm keeping this baby, although it wasn't right of Bryce to do this to me in anyway this is my baby now and I'm not getting rid of it, and Grey is all for it to be right here with me.

It's not ideal but it's our lives now we have all accepted it.

Everyone knows what happened now and I've never been more supported and secure in my life.

This will turn out to be a good thing and when Bryce comes out of hiding we are and will be prepared.

Anyone that we have suspected of spying on us we capture, torture and when they finally spill the guts we kill them.

One by one slowly taking out the Young Threats.

"Yes, my love" Grey's voice sounded, he walks in shirtless and sweaty.

I glared at him.

"I need help putting my shoes on and aren't you ready we've got an appointment to find out the gender." I told him.

"It doesn't take me long to get ready I'll be down the stairs by the time you get there baby." He said and finished helping me with my shoes before giving me a kiss on the forehead and heading to the shower.

"Hey!" I whined as I stood up.

He turned to look at me and I puckered my lips.
He shakes his head as he comes back over and gives me the kiss I wanted on my lips.

I smiled and walked out the door, in time to see Jaycee.

"Hey!" I smiled at him

"Hey baby mama, how are you?" He asked

"Doing great can't wait to find out what it is!" I said excitedly

"Me neither." He said and helped me down the stairs.

"I just started the second trimester, y'all act like I'm gonna break." I laughed

"Hey, we just want to make sure you and this little one are safe." Jay said and poked my belly.

I rolled my eyes and we finally got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank jay." I said and hugged him.

I walked to the living room and saw the other boys playing video games.

"Alright boys were off, be back in a bit" I said just as Grey's arms snake around me and he kissed my head.

"Oh! Can I come please!!! can I come?" Ace hopped up literally over the couch.

"Sure Ace!" I laughed

With that we left and headed to the obgyn to check up on the baby and find out the gender.

I'm super excited.

Grey drove us there, Ace was acting like a little kid the whole damn ride.

"Ace, cut the shit before I smack you." I said

He instantly stilled in his seat and shut up.

I sighed in relief.

Soon we arrived and Ace helped me out of the car and the boys followed after me into the office.

"Hi! Welcome in do you have an appointment?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Yes, last name is Jackson." I told her with a smile.