•4• Work

I woke up with a slight pounding headache and sat up, remembering last nights events.

Nothing bad happened, actually last night was one of the most fun nights I've genuinely had in a while.

I still can't believe I let a girl do all the things she did though.

If I thought her fingering me was good y'all, that tongue and mouth- a whole other story.

So conclusion you're bisexual

But I lean towards guys more sarah

Oh my gosh fine I guess I'm sarah, the most basic name should've called me like shawniqwa.

Wtf..

"So how was last night?" Lydia barged in.

I groaned and threw a pillow at her.

"I have a small headache sis"

"I figured which is exactly why I brought you these and this" she said handing me Advil and a glass of water.

"Oh thank you" I said and quickly took them.

She stayed silent for a moment letting me savor the water before speaking.

"So speak girl tell me what happened?"

I shook my head with a smile and looked at her.

"First I only had three and a half maybe four drinks, but I ended up dancing with this guy named Colton for a little bit than this girl named chloe joined us and when I got tired chloe and I took a break and got some more drinks" I said

"There's more tell me, did you get their number give me the details Tatum jeez I'm your sister for goodness sakes" she said lightly hitting me on the arm.

"Ow! Fine! Well chloe is a lesbian first of all and me and her ditched Colton and went upstairs, and well I let her do some stuff to me" I said quietly

"No way! So what does that mean?" she asked

"Um I'm bisexual I guess I still like guys and I think I still lean towards guys more the girls but I will say chloe is a god with her tongue" I smirked

"Ew okay got it, but I'm glad you had fun and opened up and that nothing bad happened, you're finally getting over him sis I'm proud of you" she said and hugged me.

"I was already over him Lydia it was getting past what he had done to me" I mumbled and hugged her back.

"I'd say basically letting a girl seduce you is getting past that"

"Well I guess, but then again she was a girl she made me feel comfortable I still don't know if I could handle a guy touching me the way she had"
"Oh also I didn't get either of their numbers but they seemed like genuinely nice people and I want to hang with them sometime"

"Well one day you'll be with someone, no matter if it's a girl or guy and you'll be happy and good I'm glad you made more friends, see my baby sister is growing up" Lydia fake cried and hugged me.

"Ugh okay please leave I'm going to sleep off the headache for a little while longer." I said and pushed her away.

"Fine!" She sighed and left my room dramatically.

I chuckled and laid back down.

"Ah sleep I sure do love you" I mumbled before falling back to sleep once more.