•24• Mental

Grey and I were on the road headed to the mental hospital my dads at. 

"you expecting anything to come out of this visit today?" Grey asked me as he held my hand in his.

"I don't know to be honest," I told him honestly.
"I just hope I already see a difference in him or anything because I can't be without any parents Grey, I just don't understand why he went off the rail and why he had to blame me" I confided.

"I know! No matter what you can get through all of it though and I'll be right by your side!" He said

"Do you still have your parents?" I asked

"I still see my mom, but I've never met my dad, I know nothing about him except for what my mom has told me" he answered vaguely it sounded like a tough subject for him.

"I'm sorry" I spoke quietly

"Don't be, I don't really care he said as we pulled up
Into a parking lot of the mental hospital.

I nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"Ready?" He asked me.

I nodded not trusting my voice to speak.

"Let's go then Tatum," he said and got out.

I opened my door and got out meeting him on my side, I followed him, letting him be first because I was very nervous. I have absolutely no clue what to expect.

When we walked in we went to the front desk and Grey told them we were here to see Paul Jackson.

The lady at the desk nodded.

She led us to his room and then turned to us.

"Mrs. Jackson is the only one allowed in at this time of that alright, I understand why he is in here and I will inform you he is restrained and another doctor will be in the room with you at all times!" The lady explained.

"You may watch from the two-way window," she told Grey.

"Tatum" Grey spoke sternly.

I turned to him.

"Mm?" I questioned

"Are you sure you want to face him alone right now?" He asked me. His face was void of any emotion.

"Yeah I'm sure, I'll be fine, you'll be watching, he's restrained and a doctor will be with me," I said and gave a reassuring smile up to him.

He nodded and I stood on my tiptoes indicating I wanted a kiss.

He leaned down and met my lips giving me a soft quick peck.

"I'll be waiting right outside then." He said

The lady opened the door for me, letting me in, I took a deep breath glanced at Grey and then she shut the door.

I nodded to the male doctor who was here to supervise and then moved my eyes to my dad who seems alright at the moment.

I walked over to him and he looked at me.

"Dad?" I questioned

He glared at me and then started going off.

"It's all your fault!"

"You did this!" He screamed and grabbed my arm.