•2• Present

"Oh my gosh I'm all sweatyyyy!" I groaned, But it was worth it. I feel very accomplished with what Jordan taught me today.

"You smell too!" Tyler said.

"Shut up!" I said and hit him on the arm.

I'm currently with my two best friends Tyler and Dylan, we were gonna go get ice cream and then go back to my house so I could shower and change, and find something else to do until I had to be home at seven to go out to eat for my sisters birthday.

"Every feeling that I get!"
"But I haven't missed you yet!

"Only when I stop to think about it... I, Hate, every-thing about you...!"

"Why do I.. love you!"
"I hate every-thing about you!"
"Why do I, love you!"

We all screamed singing I hate everything about you- by Three days grace.

"Alright we're here come on guys!" Dylan said parking his rusty broken down jeep.

"Finally!"

I hopped out, the cool breeze making me feel less sweaty and disgusting.

Walking in I was glad to see there was no line and was the first to order.

"Hi what can I get for you sweetie?" The lady asked me.

"I would just like 2 scoops of the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with lots of rainbow sprinkles please!" I smiled at her.

"Okay sure thing, what else?" She asked and I moved out of the way to let Dylan speak and after he got what he wanted Tyler went and also paid for us.

We sat down after being handed our ice creams and ate, making small talk.

"Ready to go back to school tomorrow?" Dylan asks

"Of course not" I laughed

"Mondays you gotta love them" Tyler shrugged

"Ugh" I groaned but ate my ice cream happily.

"Guys after I get home to take a shower and change let's go shopping I kind of need to find something for Lydia"

"We got you boo!" Dylan said

I chuckled shaking my head.

*

"Dylan hurry up, why do you eat it so slow!"

"It's cold!" He whined

"We've been sitting here for 15 minutes waiting for you to finish, its been almost an hour since we got here to get the ice cream in the first place" Tyler said with the roll of his eyes.

"Oh my gosh y'all are ridiculous" Dylan grumbled and got up and threw away the ice cream.

I chuckled and skipped to him bringing my hands around his arm.

"You love us!"

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

We all got buckled into his Jeep and headed back to my house.