47- Deal

After revealing to my mother that I was pregnant a second time, we talked for another minute before I left with Grey after saying bye to my sweet baby boy.

We drove in silence to the warehouse for almost the whole 45 minutes it took to get there before I spoke up.

"I told my mom." 

Grey glanced at me before focusing on the road.

"Told her what?" He asked

"That I'm pregnant again,"

"Oh, okay," He said somewhat awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes at his awkwardness in the situation.

"Grey, how do you feel about having two kids?" I asked and I turned in my seat to look at him so I could watch his reaction, though I didn't get much of one, his face was void of emotion right now.

"Considering the situation I put us in, I can't lie and say that I wish this hadn't happened so soon, but then again if I hadn't been so ignorant you wouldn't be so scared to be having another kid right now, but Tatum I am happy, I am happy with you, and Jace and this new baby growing inside of you, I love our little family." He told me.

"I am not scared of having it Grey, I am very happy to be having this baby, though just as you pointed out terrified of the situation we happen to be in now and can't take back," I said and sat back in my seat, sighing to myself.

He said nothing and after a few minutes when he was oddly quiet I glanced at him to see his knuckles white gripping the steering wheel so hard I thought it might actually break, and his jaws clenched so hard I thought he might break his own jaw.

I reached over and grabbed his arm with a slight tug, causing him to slip out of his trance of thoughts and he let me take his arm into my lap, I intertwined our fingers together and used my other hand to rub circles on his forearm as we pulled into the parking a lot of the warehouse.

"It's going to be alright Grey, don't focus on the past please, just work on what you can do for the future," I told him and kissed his hand as he pulled into a parking spot and parked before unbuckling and grabbing my face, smashing his lips against mine.

I kissed back, loving the feeling as my anger slowly dissipated.

"I love you Flower." He mumbled and kissed my forehead before looking me in the eyes.

"I love you," I replied.

"Ready to go in?" He asked me.

"Ready as I will ever be" I gave a short smile.

This isn't the only time I have walked into his warehouse I have been a few times, but each time it still feels dangerous and scary, though his people would never hurt me I still am not used to it.

Especially now with everything that is going on, I am just hyperaware of everything, I can't help it.

I walked in beside Grey, gripping his forearm and bicep in my hands. We walked until we made it to the meeting room where his head people were waiting for their meeting about how business is and the Bryce situation as well.

When we walked in everyone got quiet and sat down Grey looked over everyone, then motioned for me to sit down, I obliged as I felt nauseous, but I set up straight and watched carefully.

"Any news on Bryce?" Grey started with the big question.

I tuned myself out as they started talking about that situation and then moved on to regular business with their supply and demand of illegal drugs and cartels and whatnot.