30- Promise!

I stirred too many voices around me.

*She said Bryce and her would get their revenge on both of us.*

I remember Indie saying that and at that, I gasped, my eyes shot open as I looked around me.

"Hey Flower, Look at me, Hey I'm here" Grey's voice flooded and I looked at him.

I had forgotten about being mad at him as I threw myself into his arms. He picked me up and sat back down on the couch as he rubbed my back.

"Babygirl what happened?" He asked after a few minutes.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself enough to talk. I sat up and looked at him and then at the boys and Hayden, Kali must still be upstairs with Indie.

"Belle told her something else" I whispered.

"What?" Grey asked.

"She said that when you killed Bryce it was all a setup and act and that he's still alive" I muttered out with a shaky breath. I closed my eyes and buried my head in his neck again. Wishing for it all to go away.

"If he is still alive Grey, I can't, I can't handle it." I cried softly.

He didn't say anything, but he stood up with me in his arms, and I felt him walk us up the stairs and into his bedroom, he locked the door and sat me down on the bed.

"I'm scared but I'm mad at you, very mad at you, but I need you" I sighed and threw myself back on his bed.

"Why are you mad at me flower?" He asked.

I sat up and glared at him.

"You left without telling me where you were going, no one knew where you were, and you were with Hayden, you ignored my first call and it did happen to be an emergency and then you flat out hung up on me Grey, if this were a normal relationship I wouldn't care so much, but you know my past, and you're in gang in which I am now affiliated with Grey and that scared me," I said a few tears rolling down my face.

He was smiling like an idiot and came in front of me, he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. " I apologize baby girl, but hey look at me," He said.

I looked up at him, into his gray-blue eyes that seemed brighter than when I first met him.

"I was gonna wait especially because I have never done this before and have no clue what I am doing, but my mother would kill me if I didn't at least try to do it right, so Tatum Emery Jackson, I know it has only been half a year, but when I first laid my eyes on you even if I didn't believe it first I knew in the back of my heart you were the one for me Because I know what I want and what I want is to spend the rest of my life with you however long that may be, and I want you to know that since this is so sudden and not exactly planned there is no rush to plan things at all." He said

I nodded tears springing in my eyes.

Then he got down on a knee

Grey Hudson, The number 1 feared gang leader down on one knee. I gasped as he held my left hand.

"This is what I was doing out with Hayden today, I wanted to get this, I didn't exactly plan for things to go like this but that is not what matters, so I want this ring to symbolize my growing love for you, I want to promise you that I will always be by your side to treat you as an equal no matter what and to promote you from girlfriend to wife if I am allowed? He asked his eyes sparkled as he looked up at me as I sat on his bed, my right hand covering my mouth as tears fell down my face. This is what love should be.