•23• Visits

I woke up feeling well-rested considering last night. 

I tried to sit up but that didn't work too well when I realized there were arms holding me down.

"Mm good morning" Grey mumbled

"Sorry did I wake you?" I asked as he let me sit up.

"Yeah, but it's alright," he said and sat up looking at his alarm clock that read 8:00 on the dot.

He turned to look at me.
I let a small smile cover my face at his bedhead.

"Do you have anything to do today?" I asked

"I have a couple of things I know I have to take care of, why?" He asked and stood up walking to the bathroom.

"I need to visit my brother and sister and then I thought about seeing my dad" I talked quietly.

"Well you can go visit your brother and sister while I take care of the things I have too, but I want to be with you to visit your dad," he said

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get ready for the day then" I smiled and walked to my room.

I pulled out some dark blue ripped jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt, with black boots.
I got dressed quickly and then went to do my bathroom essentials.
After I was done I undid my braid and figured that's all I'd do for today.
There weren't really any bruises on my face that you could see it was mostly just all over my body which is slowly healing.

I grabbed my phone noticing a few missed calls from Tyler and my sister so I quickly called both back.

"Hey Lydia, sorry I missed your call what's up?"

"Just wanted to ask if you were busy Jordan and I miss you!"

"I miss you too, I'm actually gonna come to visit today real soon I'll text you when I'm on the way okay"

"Okay, we'll see you then Tatum I love you!"

"Love you too"

I hung up with her and called Tyler back.

"Hey Ty, you called?" I asked while I walked downstairs.

"Yeah, you busy today? Dylan and I wanna hang?" He asked

"I Uh am a little busy but what about tomorrow, wanna go to another party?" I asked

"Uh I don't know about a party at the moment can we just hang out and talk it's been a while?" He said

"Yeah, of course just text in the group chat with details," I said and sat down in the kitchen.

"Okay, well bye Tatum"

"Talk to you later," I said and hung up.

I sighed and smiled at the boys.

"Good morning boys"

"Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine" Daimeion commented

"Yeah" I smiled

Ace chuckled and set a plate in front of me.

"Breakfast is served my lady," he said and did a fake bow thing.

I giggled and shook my head but gladly ate.

"So uh Jaycee would you mind accompanying me to my sibling's apartment?" I asked

"I'd be honored" he mocked Ace.

"Shut up" Ace grumbled and pinched his shoulder.

"Ow, you mother fucker" Jaycee growled and tried to fight back but Grey walked in.