31- Was it all Planned?

"My Mom"

"That's my mom's," I said and gently grabbed it from Grey, with tears in my eyes.

I opened the locket, to confirm, and there was a picture of my dad on one side and a picture of my brother, sister, and me on the other side.

I stared in disbelief and sadness.

I didn't know what to think. I shook my head trying to find the words but I couldn't.

what if she is alive?

what if it's been an act this whole time, a setup, they planned this, HE Planned this?

Has he really been this close this whole time studying me? How? I tried to ask myself, but it didn't make any sense, Mateo is he dead?

I don't even know anymore.

I thought I was okay, or that I was going to be okay, but now? Am I?

Even if I am with Grey? He's in a gang, I am falling in love with a gang leader and that is dangerous, but I don't think even if I wanted I could pull away, I wouldn't be able to.

I held the locket in my hand and glanced up at grey before turning around and walking down the stairs and into the living room.
I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands, the locket dangling between my fingers.

I heard footsteps but no one spoke.

"Tatum" Grey spoke softly.

Hearing him speak made me choke on a sob and I shook my head.

"I want to go home," I mumbled.

It was silent for a moment before he spoke again.

"Home?" He questioned.

I looked up at him seeing no expression on his face he was closed up.

I looked back down at the ring on my hand before looking back up in the corner of my eye I saw the boys watching us.

I smiled softly.

"Yeah home."
"With you Emery"

He gave me a very small smile one you could barely see.

I held out my hand and he grabbed it intertwining our  fingers.

"Let's go home," he said and motioned for the boys to follow.

"Emery" I heard Jaycee question quietly

"Shut it Jaycee" Grey growled

I let out a small chuckle and got in the passenger seat when Grey opened my door, everyone else climbed in and we made our way back home.

Once we made it back though I just wanted to be alone so I went upstairs to my room and locked it, after slamming it just a little maybe...

And I threw myself on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

Why is this happening to me?

And why didn't he just die, I saw him get shot and they got rid of the body?

But it makes sense if Mateo was in Grey's gang without him knowing, belle has been working with me since I moved here and she's in the young threats with Bryce without me knowing everything makes sense on how they were able to get away with it.

Knowing that just made me break even more. I literally couldn't breathe from crying so hard. I heard multiple tries to knock on my door but I ignored them and eventually passed out on my bed.

•*•*•*•*•
When I awoke I just laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling before my stomach growled.

I sighed and got up and looked at my phone it was 10:01 pm
Damn, I was out for that long.