27- Drunk

*••*••*••*••*••*
The next morning I woke up groaning and kicking whatever was next to me until it was gone.

Only to sit up when I heard a loud thump and realized it was Indie.

"Ow Tatum emery Jackson what the fuck!" She yelled/cried out

"I'm sorry I forgot you were here" I mumbled

"Just shut up" she groaned and crawled back into bed. 

I looked to my right and saw on the little nightstand two pills and some water.

"Awe how sweet they left you some pills and water, take them," I told Indie, last night hanging with Tyler and Dylan, Hayden had asked if we wanted some drinks and Indie loves drinks so she got plastered I had to have Tyler and Dyaln help her to my bed in the guest room, I stayed sober while the other drank but Tyler and Dylan didn't drink nearly as much as she did.

"Later" she whined and shooed me away as she fell back to sleep.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of her water before laying my head back for a few minutes.

Finally, I got out of bed and stripped hopping in a hot shower to soothe my aching muscles from last night.

I don't remember too much but I know I had fun.

After a good half an hour in the shower and doing everything necessary I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my body as I walked back into the room to find some clothes.

I whined softly to myself as I didn't want to wear anything I had. I threw on some underwear, leggings, and a sports bra before walking back to the bathroom to quickly brush through my hair and brush my teeth and whatnot.

Finally being done with that I smiled and made my way across the hall to Grey's room and grabbed a plain white jumper/sweater and a black zip-up jacket I left unzipped I was just kind of cold.

I went to check myself in the mirror one more time and laughed softly at myself.
I looked like a kid because his clothes swallowed me but I was an adorable kid.

I left the bathroom making my way out of his room to go downstairs and see what everybody was up to now.

"Oo good morning sleepy head!" Ace greeted

"Have fun last night?" Daimeion smirked

"Yeah, Indie got plastered," I said and sat on a stool

The boys chuckled but Jaycee set a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me with a glass of mango-pineapple juice.

"Thanks, Jay!" I smiled and gladly dug in.

"So where's your friend?" Parker asked

"Still sleeping I accidentally kicked her off the bed this morning, I forgot she was here" I shrugged

They laughed

"Where's Grey and the girls?" I asked after a couple of bites of my breakfast

"Haven't seen Grey all morning but the girls are in the living room right now" Jaycee answered

"Mm" I hummed

I finished eating and finally looked up at the boys.

"Are there any cars missing?" I asked

"No, he hasn't left the house," Parker said

"I think he may be in the gym," Ace said

"Where's that?" I asked not knowing they had a gym.

"Follow me," Daimeion said

I got up and followed daimeion to the gym.

"You know if he's mad at me?" I asked somewhat reluctantly.