41- Jace

The next day we allowed everyone in the room to come see my baby boy, I was able to get some rest not a lot but enough and I was feeling better, Grey never left my side and helped me or the baby whenever I needed him too.

No one knows his name yet except for Grey and I and both of our moms.

Little Jace latched with no problem, he was eating well and was as healthy as can be. He luckily got my green eyes I think right now they look brown but I'm hoping he got my green eyes and not Bryce's brown ones. We will have to wait to see exactly what color hair he has after he is 1 probably to truly know.

I feel that he looked a lot like me but I have to be honest I can see Bryce in him, but he isn't Bryce he is an innocent newborn baby and he is my son and he will eventually know what his biological father did to me when he is old enough. As much as I don't want him to know if Bryce is still alive by the time he is old enough to fully comprehend our lifestyle and what he did I want Jace to be aware of exactly who he should beware of if he were to ever come across him.

"You ready for Jaycee and Ace to come in first?" Grey asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded but pulled him to me to give him a quick kiss.

He gave me a smile before going to get Jaycee and Ace.

After a few minutes, they came in and came over to me.

"Oh my goodness he is so adorable!" Ace squealed like a little girl.

"He is" Jaycee agreed

"I brought you two in here first for a reason." I smiled

"Why?" They asked looking at me quizzically.

"You two mean everything to me, and so does everyone else but you two have really helped me I feel for you two strongly as well as any of the others you know besides Grey obviously who is different but little guy's name has to do with you two," I said smiling at them like an idiot.

They smiled.
"What's his name?" Jaycee asked

"Jace Emerson Hudson" I smiled

"Jace"
"Little Jace!"
They both choked up as they looked from Jace to me with tears in their eyes.

"Oh don't start that, you'll make me cry," I said

"We love you Tatum" Jaycee spoke softly.

"I love you guys too," I said shakily trying to control my emotions.

"Jay," I said gaining his attention he looked at me.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked

He looked at me with wide eyes I could see a little bit of fright in them.

"It's okay, I promise," I said as I moved up with Jace in my arms.

Jaycee bent down holding his arms in a ready position and I carefully placed Jace in his arms, Jaycee brought him to his chest comfortably and looked down at him.

"Gosh," he said as he looked up trying to contain his own emotions.

"I've never felt like this before" he whispered as he looked back down at little Jace with Ace peering at the baby in his arms.

I smiled and glanced over at Grey who was staring intently at Jaycee holding Jace. I suppressed a giggle at his small glare but I could see a hint of a smile on his face.

He glanced over at me probably feeling my stare.

The way he looked at me made my breath hitch. I could see how proud he was, how much love he has for me and for his family, all of us, He was truly happy.