•8• Park.

It's been five days since my mom's murder.

I've locked myself in my room for these five days. Refusing to talk or see anybody. Refusing to eat much of anything. I refused to do really anything. Just cried myself to sleep every night.

I've noticed I'm a little more skinny than usual.

But I don't care.

My dad has been drunk every night since and breaks a bunch of things.
My sister is trying to keep it together and Jordan I don't know where he's been but he seems to be doing the best out of all of us. At least that's how it seems.

I sighed as I heard my phone ring for the millionth time.

I declined the call knowing it was either Tyler or Dylan and sat up.

At this point, I just kind of felt numb.

Shaking my head I decided that I should finally take a shower since it's been five days since I have taken one and I smelled like absolute shit.

I shuffled my way to my bathroom and turned on the shower to let it get warm while I stripped and judged myself in the mirror.

Once fully naked I sighed looking at my reflection in the mirror.

You could almost see my ribs at this point every time I breathed.

No, I didn't look anorexic but it was close enough.

Mom wouldn't like this.
I sighed and looked into my own eyes through the mirror.

It's time to start eating again Mom would not want me to die yet not like this she'd like me to be happy.

I can only hope she's watching me and at peace with herself.

I then hopped in the shower and let the hot water scold my body.

Slowly I washed my body with soap and eventually moved on to shampooing and conditioning my hair.

Once Satisfied enough I turned the shower off and dried off while looking for something to change into.

I settled on black leggings and an oversized grey long-sleeved shirt and then put on some socks and white slip-on vans.

After throwing my towel in the hamper I quickly brushed through my hair.

I decided I needed some fresh air so I'm gonna go get some.

Walking downstairs caught the attention of my dad sitting on the couch staring at nothing.

"You," he said

"Me?" I questioned

"You!" He screamed and threw a beer bottle at me I ducked as it crashed behind me.

"Dad, what the heck?" I screamed turning back to him.

"You came home late the night before,-"

"You're blaming me somehow Dad what is wrong with you, I loved Mom I still love her" I cried

"IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT !" he screamed and chunked two more beer bottles at me at the same time I crouched and blocked my face with my hands.

I now smelled like alcohol and I'm sure I was bleeding in small spots.

I finally looked up at my dad and stood.

He was breathing heavily and started walking towards me.

"Dad"

"Dad, what are you doing?" I asked backing away towards the door.

"It's your fault she's gone"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!"