•7• Murdered

Yawning I sat up in bed and glanced around.

"College ugh"

But it'll all be worth it in the end when I'm working my dream job, just like my mom.

I got up and went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed me face.

After that I put on moisturizer and decided to have a no makeup day.
I moved on to hair and just brushed through my hair leaving it looking silky and soft in its wavy galore.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit and quickly got dressed.

It consisted of black jeans, a white shirt, and a black, white and gray cardigan, with low top black converse.

I put on some jewelry to wash out my face since I'm not gonna wear make up and then grabbed my phone and bag, heading downstairs

"Good morning mom" I smiled and skipped over to her, kissing her cheek after setting my bag down.

"Good morning sweetheart! how did you sleep dear?" She asked me.

"Pretty good!" I told her and sat down as she sat a plate in front of me full of French toast with syrup and lots of powdered sugar.

"That's wonderful! What would you like to drink?" She asked

"How about some milk today. Thank you mom" I smiled and took a bite of the French toast.

She sat the glass of milk in front of me and smiled.

"I'll drop you off at school this morning everybody else is already gone" she said

"Okay! I'll tell Dylan and Tyler"

I took out my phone and quickly sent a text telling them my mom would take me to school.

You're probably wondering, why don't I just take my self? Why do I always ride with somebody?

Well I'm may or may not have my license.

Yeah I've never learned and I still have all my family to take me places plus only two friends I hang out with that take me everywhere and they only live like two blocks away from me.

If I had a car I'm almost positive I wouldn't be using it.

So yeah that's why.

Anyways I finished my plate and rinsed it off before smiling at my mom.

"I'm ready"

"Okay, lets go" she smiled and kissed my forehead before we both walked out to her little car.

I quietly hummed to music on the way to the short drive to school.

"Have a good day babygirl I love you so much!" She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too momma" I smiled softly.

I gave her a quick hug and got out and waved bye to her.

Little did I know how much that moment would mean to me.