•20• He knows.

I rode silently in Jaycee's car wringing my fingers together to death. 

I haven't seen him in three weeks since he kissed me and kicked me out, I don't know how he's feeling if he even likes me, I have no clue how he's gonna react when I tell him what I've been through and that I've lied, but I know he ain't happy and my news isn't gonna make him any happier.

When we pull up in the driveway and get to the gate my heart beat speeds up and I feel like I could pass out right now.

We park in the garage and get out and I slowly follow Jaycee inside.

"Take her to his office," Daimeion says right away.

Jaycee leads me upstairs and to his office.

He knocks and Grey's voice sounds.

"Come in"

We walk in and Grey makes eye contact with me and I can't look away.

"Jaycee leave us please." He said without looking away from me.

Sarah this is the moment I die.

"Sit" He ordered.

I take a seat and look down at my hands.

"Look at me and start talking Tatum"

I look up and take a deep breath.

"I Don't know where to start" I whispered

"Well you better find somewhere too my patience has been thin all day and is running out fast."

"Don't hurt me" I stuttered

"I would never hurt you, Tatum, How many times do I have to tell you that for you to believe it."

"Yes, I'm scared, yes somewhat of you and the others, but not as much as my dad and my ex and his best friend" I started

"Ever since my mom was murdered something switched in my dad and he blamed me for it, so for that he abused me physically and mentally, my ex, his name was Bryce-" I paused and wiped some tears that started to flow, I took a deep breath and continued.

"We dated for three years and the first year I was happy until he started to abuse me both physically and mentally as well not only that he raped me, but now Mateo his best friend, and my dad have an alliance and plan on bringing Bryce back to kill me"

"That's what I've been going through, Jaycee found out first and I made him keep it a secret he's known for two weeks, Then Daimeon found out a week ago, made him not say anything either, I'm sorry!" I cried and looked up at him, his knuckles were completely white and his breathing was labored.

"Where is your dad now?" He asked first.

"I don't know"

"Why did you keep it from me?"

"We weren't talking after you know I wasn't even sure if you'd want to see me again, and my dad would threaten me that if I told anyone he would kill me before Bryce could" I stuttered.

" I knew Tatum, and I also had my suspicious, but I couldn't do anything, If you had told me Tatum your dad would have been dead before he could've ever laid a hand on you again, you should know by now that my gang especially I do not tolerate disrespect to any women at all." He fumed

"I'm sorry" Is all I could say.

"You should be, now stay here until I come back." He said and left slamming the door behind him making me flinch slightly.

As soon as he left I let more tears roll and I ran my hands through my hair.

I don't know what to do or what's gonna happen.

I don't know whether to be relieved or more scared or what, I can't even really express what I am feeling in this moment.

I do know one thing I want at this moment and that is that even though Grey is beyond pissed off I want him to hold me and tell me everything will be okay and that he will take care of it, but I'm still not sure if he even likes me.

bruh he kissed you, he likes you stop playing oblivious.

I sigh at my thoughts lean back and try to control myself, I get silent when I hear footsteps approaching.

The door opens and Grey comes back in.

He sighs and sits down at his desk.

"I just have a couple more questions"

I nodded as my okay.

"What really happened to your wrist?"

"The first time my dad abused me he threw me down the stairs and I broke my wrist from the fall," I answered.

"When we went to your house so you could pack to stay here, you called me in why?"

"He was there and he tried to tell me I couldn't go anywhere, If you didn't come in he would have hurt me, I had told him that if I had to I'd tell you what he'd been doing and that you'd kill him because you're in a gang and always carry a gun with you."

"Are you still afraid of guys?"

"Pretty much"

"And they started because of Bryce?"

I nodded

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No, Just slightly scared" I admitted.

He nodded got up and came over to me.

"One last question and I need you to be honest about it?"

I nodded for him to continue

"Do you want your father to be killed?" He asked.

I sucked in a breath at the question, My lip trembled and I tried my best to keep myself together.

I shook my head no.

"May I ask why not?"

"Because I'm blaming his PTSD for his abuse maybe if he served his time in jail or if he got help from a mental institution with medicine maybe he could get in a better state of mind to be the dad I remember before mom died" I cried

"Okay, then we will figure something out soon, in the meantime you are staying here and are not allowed to go back to your house alone, okay?"

I nodded letting him know I understood and he just looked at me.

He sighed and then picked me up and I was quick to encircle my arms around his neck.

After a few seconds, he sat down on his bed with me in his lap still clinging to him.

"I'm still beyond pissed that you kept something that dangerous from me, but I can promise you, we will get your dad some help and I will not let Bryce or Mateo get to you, In fact, Mateo should be taken care of by now." He said which caught my attention so I sat up in his arms and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well turns out Mateo was one of my men and I had no clue what he had been doing so once I found out I obviously had him killed." He told me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh."

"There's nothing for you to worry about alone anymore okay, the boys and I will handle everything for now I just want you to rest and then we will go get your stuff from your house, I'll even have a cop meet us there if your dads there" He explained

"Okay, but will you stay with me" I yawned as he laid me down in his bed and covered me

"Of course!" He leaned down and kissed my forehead before lying down and bringing me close to him.

I smiled and closed my eyes as I let myself relax knowing I was finally safe.