•3• Party

*MATURE CONTENT*

Yawning I sat up in bed.

I'm so not ready to go back to school I mean college classes I definitely like better because usually mine are in the afternoon but today Tyler, Dylan and I had a 7:00 class and I'm not happy about it.

I threw my feet over the edge of my bed and got up grudgingly walking to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, oh and pee.

After I got done with that I walked over to my closet to find an outfit.

I found something simple but cute.

Light washed ripped rolled jeans with a brown sweater, tan ankle boots and a white hat with a Pom Pom on it.

Slowly getting dressed I did my hair and a little bit of makeup before putting my hat on and once I was fully done I walked downstairs to go eat breakfast

"Morning mom, morning dad!" I mumbled

I wasn't much of a morning person.

"Morning sweetie, have a good day I'll see you later, I've got to go to work early, I love you!" She said and kisses me quickly before walking out the door.

"I work late tonight, but your mom will be home to cook dinner"  dad said

I nodded and ate my breakfast, just as I finished there was a knock on my door.

"It's Dylan and Tyler dad will you let them in I have to grab my school bag from my room" I said and put my plate in the sink and running upstairs.
I grabbed my bag and went back down to my best friends.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yep lets go learn stuff that doesn't even matter!" Dylan said making me chuckle and shake me head.

"Some of it matters"

"Yeah but barley"

*

"Oh my gosh my classes are so Boring!" I whined

"It's college what did you expect." Tyler laughed.

"Shut up, hey guys Um I actually want to try something?"

"What would that be?" Tyler asked

"Can we go to a party?" I asked

"You at a party, are you sure?" Dylan asked

"Guys yes, I'll be fine y'all will be with me I'm finally getting over him and what he did to me this is just another step in that direction so please!" I begged them.

"I mean okay yeah I guess so!" Tyler said

"Yes!" I squealed and hugged him.

"I love you guys"