46- Emmy's

The next morning I woke feeling tired still and that's when I realized I had slept with Indie last night and I was still very angry at Grey.

I sighed softly and got up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Indie asked coming into her room.

"Alright, I guess," I said
"I'm just gonna go take a shower," I told her and left the room heading up to Grey and I's room.

I wasn't sure if he was here but either way, I don't care.

Of course, as soon as I got up there I felt sick and ran to the bathroom to empty my stomach.

I felt someone's presence and once done I sat back against the wall and sighed as I glanced at Grey.

"I know you're mad at me, I just want to apologize for being a complete idiot, I'm gonna figure it out with Kali's help, is there anything I can do for you right now?" He asked softly as he crouched down to my small frame sitting on the floor by the toilet.

I sighed and looked into his gray-blue eyes I loved him so much, I wouldn't be angry for long at him, I could never stay angry or mad at him, but he has got to learn his lesson this time.

"Hand me a rag," I said looking away from him

He grabbed a rag and wetted it before handing it to me, I wiped my mouth before slowly standing to rinse my mouth out and brush my teeth.

When I was done I turned to him still standing there like he was waiting for me to say something else, but I brushed past him to go grab a change of clothes in the closet, I picked some skinny black ripped jeans and plain gray colored T-shirt before grabbing me undergarments and I'll get shoes later.

He watched my every move without saying a word and I didn't speak either.

 I waltzed right into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it before sighing as I leaned myself against it, I really didn't like being this angry with him, but what he did yesterday was almost unforgivable, I mean putting us in danger like that, clearly Bryce is capable of way more than we though he is, I mean he is the second most dangerous gang in the world. Jace is his son and there is no denying that and I am terrified of him somehow taking Jace from me.

I pulled myself up and started the shower as I stripped my clothes and stood in front of the mirror looking at myself and seeing my stomach already looking a little bigger with the baby inside of me, I was happy that this one was Grey's I am happy we are growing a family, but I wish it was under better circumstances, this is definitely not exactly how I pictured my family.

I hopped in the shower after a minute and slowly washed myself, taking my time to think about any and everything all the while cooling myself off of being angry with Grey though that was hard to disipate. After about 25 minutes of actually washing my body and hair and then 5 minutes just standing under the water, I turned the shower off and got out wrapping a towel around me. 

I dried off and got dressed, after getting dressed I brushed through my hair and decided to blow dry it at least 85% before letting the rest of it air dry while I did my makeup, wanting to make myself feel better. When I was satisfied with how I looked and honestly feeling a lot better  I made my way across the hall to see if Jace was in his room and when he wasn't I headed downstairs, hearing his little giggles as I got closer to the bottom. 

I walked into the kitchen, hiding the smile on my face when I saw sunflowers on the counter in a beautiful vase and Grey cooking breakfast. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, making him turn around to look at me with an apologetic face.