32- She's Alive

It's been two weeks, two weeks of nothing, it has been too calm and I have been trying to act like things aren't messed up or crazy in my world right now, but they are and I am terrified of what may happen or occur.

I feel like I am slowly going insane, the guys have been working their butts off to try and figure out anything for me, to find any signs but have come up empty-handed so far Grey has been really supportive and sweet and he listens to me, I can't help but feel a little bad because I have been distant and kept to myself and maybe even a little mean to all the guys but they all understand and if anything the way I have been acting doesn't really faze them they all just want to make sure I am okay.

I sigh as I walk on campus with Ace by my side.

"You okay little Tate?"

"No, Can I drop out of school?" I asked

Ace chuckled and put his arm around me, "I think you would regret that Tatie"

"Ugh, I just can't focus on anything anymore Ace, my mind won't let me no matter how hard I try," I said.

"I know, I am sorry you are having to go through all this, but I promise we will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of this for you!" He said and stopped me giving me a tight comforting hug.

"Thanks, Ace I appreciate it."

"No problem."

"I'll see you after class" I sighed and walked into my class, Ace left after I was safely inside.

I tried paying attention but nothing worked, I was no longer terrified I was getting angry.

I am tired of being too weak, a terrified girl. I am finally out of this abusive relationship with Bryce. I am finally away from my dad, I may have been beaten physically and emotionally and heartbroken and broken from not having my mother around, but I'm stronger than this I am done being a scared little girl.

And now I have the best brothers and the best fiancé I could ask for, them being in a gang is just a bonus.

I've had enough.

Fuck Bryce.
Fuck Mateo.
Fuck my dad and fuck the young threats.

I stood up interrupting the class and started to leave.

"Mrs.Jackson, where are you going?"
"Jackson you can't just walk out in the middle of class"

I ignored the professor and made my way out of class.

I started walking across campus to get Ace where he was at. All I could feel was anger and see red.

I screamed that quickly got muffled and my face was covered with a cloth and after a second everything went dark.

*.*.*.*.*.*

Groaning I woke up trying to touch my head that was killing me, but when I heard chains I freaked. I looked around noticing I was in some sort of cell chained by the hands and feet.

*What the fuck* I thought 

My heart beat faster as I continued looking around and gasped when I saw another girl next to me, staring at me the only is I didn't expect it to be Indianna.

"Indianna? What the hell happened?" I asked

"I don't know, I told Kali I needed some fresh air to think and to leave me the fuck alone because I just needed some space and ended up getting kidnapped" She shrugged.

"It's got to be the YT, I'm gonna kill them" I glared.

"What happened to you?" She asked me.

"I was sitting in class when I just got angry and tired of being weak so I have decided to change that, I'm done being scared and weak I have no reason to be anymore with Grey by my side, we are gonna take this gang down and they won't hurt us again and we will get your mom back safely and if my mom happens to be alive we will get her home to, but I am so fucking tired of all this bullshit," I said exasperated.